🐻They'll Find You🐻

(Enjoy!)

Warning: This chapter contains blood, language, and gore. Read at your own risk.

~Y/n pov~

William yelled at us, the Puppet curled the strings tighter around his body. I held the head to the Springbonnie suit and walked to him.
"You wouldn't dare! Let me go! You're going to regret this!! Don't you know who I am!!!" He shouted.
"Of course we do. . . your the man who took away our lives. You broke us. You turned us into these monsters. You took us away from our parents. Now. . . we're going to take you from your home and make you join us. Then. . . we can be a perfect family. All together. . . Forever." Freddy said.

Foxy grabbed William before dragging him to the suit. He jumped up and kicked me right in the face, I fell back and the SpringBonnie head rolled away. Foxy glanced at me before the Purple man hit Marionette, she let go and held her face right as William ran off.
"No?! GET HIM!!" She shouted.
"HURRY!!" Chica shouted.

Foxy took off after William right as the lights shut off.
"He turned off the power!" I screamed.
"Activate your night modes!!!" Puppet yelled.

Just then I heard a loud scream. Not a human scream, an Animatronic scream.
"FOXY!!" We shouted.

"GET WILLIAM NOW!!!" I yelled in rage before getting up and trying to find a weapon in the darkness. I was human here, I couldn't see in the dark anymore.

I tripped over chairs and decided it would be better to crawl. I heard scuffling and clanking footsteps. Yells and shouts, more screams from my friends.
"CHICA!!"
"STAY THERE Y/N!!" Funtime Foxy yelled.

I found a knife that fell from William's pocket before finding a flashlight. I held onto it and looked around, I didn't know where anyone was. I was getting horrible memories from the day we were slaughtered. It was happening all over again. I walked into the hallway and saw my worst fear come true.

"F-Freddy. . . Chica. . ." I stuttered as I saw they're decapitated heads and mangled bodies all over the floor. Foxy had his jaw hanging off, Chica had her entire face slashed, Freddy no longer had his head, and Bonnie had no ears or arm.
"DAMN YOU AFTON!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!" I screamed.

I heard his running footsteps before I followed. I heard whispering coming from behind me as I saw Toy Bonnie throwing the animatronic suit away in a hidden back room.
"WHERE IS HE!?" I yelled.
"He ran inside the office!" He answered.

I ran down the hall, not giving a damn about my life. My adrenaline rushing throughout my entire body, my thoughts only showing ways to slaughter Afton in the most painful and merciless way! Hearing his screams is all I want. I want him to die. To suffer our pain. To be sent to hell. I want to see his screaming face contorted in pain and burning agony.

Kill him.
Kill him.
Kill him.
Kill him.
Kill him.
Kill him.

I found him as he held the axe in his hands. His empty eyes staring into mine. His breathing ragged and fast. His hands clutching the handle.
"Time for you to go to bed" He growled.
"Come tuck me in then" I snarled through my clenched teeth.

He charged at me before I dodged and tripped him. My body automatically becoming a Survey Corps soldier all over again. The training that my dad showed me for fun, and the training at the camps.

"Remember, let them swing first. If you don't move aside they will hit you. Move to the side then use your foot to make them fall, once you do straddle them like this. If they try to fight back, break their right arm like this. Hold down their left arm across their chest then begin to punch them rapidly until they fall asleep."
". . . You do know I'm just going to school right dad?"
"Oh come on 5th graders are haters nowadays."
"Hahaha!!"
"I'll teach you more. . . bullies are a problem in this time. . . don't tell your mother though."