🥀Scar's Last Forever🗡

(Enjoy!)

~Golden Freddy pov~

I sat on the table in the dark room listening to Bonnie and Foxy talking before Freddy walked up to me.
"Funtime Foxy?" He said as he stood in front of me.
"He doesn't matter to me." I answered.
"I know. . . But GiggleBit does. I didn't know you had feelings for her." He replied.
"Ever since we first met. . . before that puny fox came along and ruined our relationship." I snarled.
". . . so when she was gone, your feelings grew even more huh?"
"Yes."
". . . GiggleBit is a special girl. I think of her as my protector most of the time. . ."
"Was it true?"
"Was what true?"
"When. . . when I died. . . did she cry?"
". . . heh, she did. She felt so guilty when she saw your body. That pushed her to save the rest of us. . ." Freddy said.

". . . she is braver than me"
"Braver than any of us" Freddy chuckled.

"Golden Freddy!!!" Puppet called before entering the room.
"What now?" I sighed.
"L-Look!" She gasped holding up a half human half animal plushie.
"What?"
"I-It's GiggleBit! She's halfway done with her change!!"

~Y/n pov~

Armin held onto Eren as me and Mikasa stood in front of them. We both looked back at Eren and said at the same time.
"Eren!!"
"Eren!! Can you move? Can you hear me? Tell us everything you know!! I know they'll understand!" Armin asked.
"Armin? Y/n?"

"Hey did you hear that?"
"He said 'I'll kill you all"
"Yeah. . . I heard it. He was talking about us!"
"He wanted to devour us. . ."
"Wait?!" Eren gasped

'What are they saying? Why are we surrounded? Why is everyone pointing their swords at us? Those weapons are supposed to be for killing titans. . . why are they looking at me like that?! Don't tell me what I saw before. . . that was a dream right? I mean, my arm is right here where it belongs. . . what is this-'

"Trainee Yeager!! It seems that you've regained consciousness! Your present behavior constitutes treason against the human race! Your lives depend on how you answer my questions! If you attempt to deceive me or make any move, I will not hesitate to blow you apart!" A man shouted from across us.

I looked back at Eren before taking 2 steps back to him.
"Huh?" He muttered.
"I'll ask you plainly. What are you? A man? Or a Titan?" He asked.

I heard another rip this time from my thighs. No. No. No. I can't change this fast?! My hands were turning pale.

'What kind of question is that? Why are they looking at me like that? It's like. . . They're looking at a monster.' Eren's thoughts echoed in my head.
"I-I don't understand the question!" Eren yelled.
"DO I LOOK LIKE A FOOL, YOU MONSTER?! PLAY DUMB AGAIN, AND I'LL BLOW YOU TO SMITHEREENS IN AN INSTANT! YOU WON'T HAVE TIME TO CHANGE INTO A TITAN!" He shouted, "EVERYONE SAW IT! THE MOMENT YOU CAME OUT OF THAT TITAN'S CARCASS! RIGHT NOW WALL ROSE IS BEING BREACHED BY TITANS OF AN UNKNOWN TYPE, LIKE YOU! EVEN IF YOU ARE PART OF A TRAINEE SQUAD HONORED BY THE KING, EVEN IF YOU WRETCHES ARE ROYALLY RECOGNIZED TRAINEE SOLDIERS, IT'S APPROPRIATE TO ELIMINATE YOU BEFORE YOU CAN BECOME DANGEROUS! I KNOW I'M RIGHT! THE ARMORED TITAN THAT DESTROYED WALL MARIA COULD APPEAR AGAIN, EVEN NOW! HUMANITY IS ON THE BRINK OF EXTINCTION! WE CANNOT ALLOW OURSELVES TO FAIL AS WE DID FIVE YEARS AGO! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! WE CAN'T AFFORD TO SPEND ANY MORE TIME OR TROOPS ON YOU BASTARDS! I'LL BLOW YOU TO PIECES WITHOUT BATTING AN EYE!"

A girl began to speak with the man when other soldiers started to say to blow us up while Eren was still in human form. I felt my shoes grow tighter on my feet, my waist being squeezed by my pants. I took a step forward and held my blade before speaking.
"My speciality is slicing off meat. . . If necessary, I can display that talent at any time. So if there's anyone who'd like to experience it firsthand. . . please, step right up." I said.