💀Female Titan💥

(Song is soo good, so is the video)

~Y/n pov~

As we began to charge forward, Oluo rode up beside us again.
"Oluo! Do you think my old co-trainees can beat the titans?" Eren asked.
"What? What the hell have you been doing this past month?! Listen, you little shit. . . an exploration expedition is about not engaging the titans! NGH!" He choked as he bit his tongue again.

Jesus. Now many times is he going to injure himself. Erwin stretched out his arm on his horse and yelled.
"LONG DISTANCE ENEMY SCOUTING FORMATION!! DEPLOY!"

We all began to separate into different squads and run. Gabriel, Jeremy, Cassidy, and Tommy were in different squads. I was with the Levi squad with Eren.

~Cassidy pov~

"Strange. . . it's been awhile since a red signal was sent, but the formation is still chaos oh no. That's- A black flare!" Armin gasped.
"Oh crap." I muttered.

Y/n, was she safe? Yes. She was with Eren right? She's not over there where she could be hurt. She's safe. I hope. As we ran we heard shouts and curses falling from the people behind us. Me and Armin turned to see a large female titan destroying and killing our comrades behind us. Soon she was running after us, she was fast. Very very fast!?

"No. . . it's not. . . that's not an abnormal! Squad leader Ness, please tell me. What should we do? What is that?! It's not a normal or an abnormal! That one is intelligent! Like the colossus titan, the armored titan and Eren!" Armin gasped.
"Then it must be a human in the body of a titan!!" I yelled to him as we ran together.
"B-But who?! Why?! Why would anyone do this?!" He screamed in fear.
"This is bad!! What do we do?!" I asked starting to panic as she began to run closer to us.
"I'M GONNA DIE, TOO!! IT'S GONNA KILL ME!!" He shouted.

We kept running before Armin let go of the horse he was pulling along.
"GO!" He yelled before the titans foot almost crushed us.
"ARMIN CAREFUL!" I screamed as she caught up to us. We split apart at the right moment.

Right as she lifted her foot above Armin, I felt my body shift and jump right onto the titans foot

Right as she lifted her foot above Armin, I felt my body shift and jump right onto the titans foot. So much strength and power that I tripped her entire body onto the floor, she still managed to stomp her foot on the ground but it didn't kill Armin at least.

He fell off of his horse and I landed on my back. I saw the titan slowly get up and walk to Armin.
"NO!" I screamed.

She lowered her hand to him and lifted his hoodie. Before. . . smiling at him?! I then did a facial scan on the titan. Holy shi-. She then got up and began to run again.
"You're not going to kill me?" Armin shuddered.
"What was that?" I said as I got up. My body was back to normal.
"It grabbed my hood. . . my face. . . it checked my face." He gasped before I helped him up.

"Reiner!" I said.
"Hey, you two good?! Nevermind. . . let's get you two on a horse. There's no way you'll survive outside the wall without one!" He said before dragging up two horses for us.