🌸Dream or Nightmare🌑

(Begin)

~3rd pov~

"What happened?!" Puppet snarled as she got up from the floor.
"Uh. . . guys. . . he's gone" Balloon boy said.
"What- DAMMIT?! WHERE'D HE GO?!" Golden Freddy yelled.
"Guys?! Where's GiggleBit?!" Funtime Foxy asked with a voice filled with pain and panic.

"Where is she!?" Foxy yelled as he helped F. Foxy search. Chica looked around and so did Mangle. Golden Freddy teleported to the stage and searched for her.
"GIGGLEBIT?!"
"COME OUT?!"

He looked to the stage and just saw her Springbonnie plush lying on the floor.
"Where did you go?" The Golden bear said as he held the plush.

~Y/n pov~

My head hurt. My vision was blurry as I slowly and painfully got up, my ears rang and my body hurt. I slowly crawled up against a wall, my eyes were closed. Something bright was shining on me.

My eyes opened as my right hand held the back of my head. I slowly opened my eyes and the light painfully shined in my eyes. I closed them again before taking a step forward.
"Agh" I moaned.

My breathing felt. . . normal? My feet didn't hurt. I felt relieved? I slowly let my hand feel my body. Soft skin. No fur. I felt my head and I-I had hair?! I opened my eyes again and ignored the pain of the bright light. I looked at my hands and saw 10 normal fingers.
"Oh my god" I gasped before looking down at my feet.

I was wearing shoes but I was normal and dressed like a kid again!? My eyes watered up as I looked around my surroundings. I saw old fashioned houses, but behind all of the houses were large cement walls? Why were they so huge?

"Move out of the way!" A kid yelled before he shoved me back.
"Ow?! Hey watch it jerk?!" I shouted, I backed off of the wall and noticed my right hand.
". . ." I was in a state of shock. I couldn't comprehend what I was seeing.

My right hand had a large scar around it. My left hand had a large sliced scar, my sides were still bruised. My legs had scars as well. My shoulder, my neck. My eye had a scar running down to my upper cheek from where he stabbed me.

I slowly lifted my shirt and saw what he finally carved into my skin.

I always come back

It was right there on my stomach?! This small sentence was forever carved into me. And on my upper chest was a larger scar from where he hit me with the axe, all these reminders of his presences.

Is he here? No. Where is Freddy? Chica? Golden Freddy?! Foxy?! Bonnie?! They're gone!? How did I even get here?! Is this a dream?! I don't know how I'm here!

Just breathe. Breathe and calm down. I'm fine. Everything is just fine, I can just ask for directions. I looked around and saw people walking up and down a dirt road. Women and Men, children were running around like crazy. There wasn't that much to see. The walls is what interested me the most.

I walked past everyone trying to catch what they were talking about.
"They went out this morning-"
"It's just a waste of our taxes! They're dumber than cattle!-"
"Can you even imagine going out there? With those monster's who-"
"My brother is with them. I hope he returns back safely with all his limbs-"
"I want to join the Survey Corps, I want to fight Titans and make them go extinct!" A little girl giggled.

Titans? Survey Corps? Monsters?

Please, please let this be a normal place. I kept walking and heard more about the Survey Corps. What was that? Who was that? Why was it so important?
"Um. . . Um hello?" I muttered, god this was scary! I didn't know where I was but I was so nervous to talk to someone that I didn't even know.
"Hmm? Oi, whaddya want?" A man asked.