🗡Avenge me🗡

(Enjoy the song and chapter)

Warning: This story contains blood, language, and gore, read at your own risk.

~Y/n pov~

Who is that?! They were fast and quick, but not as fast as me. I shot forward to reach them. Was that Captain Levi?
"Captain Levi! Wait, that isn't. . . who are you?" I heard Gunther say as he was far in front of us.

Just then the hooded shot past him.
"Huh?!" Eren yelped.
"GUNTHER?!" Me and Eren screamed as he head was hanging on to the skin of his neck. He was hanging.
"Wha?! Hey! What's. . ."
"EREN, DON'T STOP! KEEP GOING!!" I yelled as I pulled Eren away from Gunther's dead body.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Petra shouted.
"Protect Eren and Y/n!!" Eld screamed.
"They're attacking with maneuvering gear!!"
"Gunther. . ." Eren said in shock.
"Shit! What do we do?! Eld, where do we go?!" Oluo yelled.
"We don't have time to get the horses!! Head to command at full speed! Or to any friendly forces!!" Eld yelled back.

"Is that the female titan's 'rider'?! Or are there more of them?!"
"DAMN YOU!! HOW DARE YOU?! COME ON AT THE VERY LEAST, WE'LL GO DOWN TOGETHER!!" Petra screamed.
"The female titan?! It can't be!! How?! I thought it was captured!!" Eren said.
"Eren! Stay by me!! We don't know if it's going to appea-"

WHOOM

"I WAS RIGHT!! HERE IT COMES! THE FEMALE TITAN!!" Eld shouted. The 15 meter titan charged straight at us, I shot close to Eren and stayed behind him.
"Damn you!" Eren cursed, "This time, I'm killing that thing!!"
"You can't!!" I yelled.
"The three of us will bring down the female titan! Y/n, Eren, you 2 keep heading towards the commander at top speed!!" Eld ordered.
"I'll fight too!" I screamed.
"No, this is the best way! It's too risky to use either of your powers!" Eld said.
"What's wrong, asshole?! Do you doubt our abilities?!" Oluo growled.

"Do you, Y/n? Eren? Do you really have so little faith in us?" Petra asked as she looked at us.
"I believe my squad will be victorious!!" Eren said.
"Fight well!!" I yelled.

I followed Eren and made sure to guard behind him.
"Y/n!" Eren asked.
"I'm right here! Don't worry! I'm sure our squad will-"
"ELD!!!" Petra screamed.

When I glanced back I saw Eld being spit out of the titan's mouth.
"Wha?! How?! There's no way it can see already!! It hasn't even been 30 seconds!! Just one eye?! You concentrated on the one eye so it'd heal faster?! How can you do that?!" Petra cried in horror.
"PETRA!! GET HIGHER, QUICK!!" Oluo screamed.
"PETRA!!" I yelled.
"NOW!!" Oluo screamed.

"AHHH-"

"NO!! PETRA!!" I cried

Oluo shot across the titan's neck cutting the nape. But his blades broke, her neck had become hard like a crystal.
"How?! The blade won't go through- GaHP!"