🛡The Survey Corps🗡

(Prepare your gear soldiers!)

~Y/n pov~

I awoke outside. I was here? No. Not again?! Not here-
"Y/n!" Someone yelled. I turned around and saw Eren. He was a bit taller, Mikasa was behind him and followed.

Eren ran to me before hugging me tightly.
"Eren!" I said, I can't be here again!? Eren, Mikasa. They aged up. They looked about 15 now.
"It's been so long!" He smiled.
"So long? How long has it been?" I asked.
"5 years Y/n!? We were separated at the boat. I haven't seen you anywhere!" He said.

5 years?! 5 years!?
"Uhm- F-Five years?! Wow! A while huh?" I said awkwardly.

Wait no. It was arriving at 5 am at the pizzeria. That means that it probably jumped me 5 years later here. But how is this possible? How am I traveling through 2 worlds?
"Where are we?"
"In training. I didn't know you moved to a different district, I thought when we got separated that the titans got you." Eren sighed.

A different District.
"Yeah. . . what do we do now?" I asked.
"Commander Pixis is arriving soon to start training us" Mikasa answered.
"Great, how are we goin-"
"Line up now?!" A man shouted as he entered the grounds.

I already don't like this.

~Puppet pov~

No. No. No.

Again? How?! Cassidy!? Your so dead-
"I understand perfectly well. Thank you for telling me Freddy" I said with a calm voice.
"Are you sure she'll come back?" He asked.
"Of course. It happened once it will surely happen again." I replied.

Mangle and Freddy looked unsure as they walked off into the main room. And of course someone had appeared behind me.
"You said it wouldn't happen again." Golden Freddy growled.
"Cassidy. . . It's not my fault that you didn't listen to me or follow my plan." I said.
"You made a promise that it wouldn't happen again! Now look! She's gone isn't she?!" He shouted.
"YOU BETTER NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME CASSIDY?!" I screamed.

Everyone's heads turned towards the corner were we stood. Golden Freddy watched me with his black eyes staring at mine.
"Listen to me Charlie. . . if she returns injured or even sick. . . I'll show you a battle that you've wished you could avoid." He threatened.

He walked off with an angry sense around him. Toy Freddy walked closer to me and crossed his arms.
"Told you he's a threat. He doesn't listen to you or any of us Marionette, it's time to get rid of-"
"We're not getting rid of anyone Toy Freddy. . . he just needs some time to adjust here"
"It's been 3 years already." He snapped.

Cassidy, your not going to get anywhere if you put yourself first.
"He is just close to Y/n, that's it." I answered.
"Close? Not in love?" Toy Chica huffed.
"He has feelings that's all."
"No no. . . he confessed alright." Funtime Foxy replied as he marched closer to theme group.
"What evidence do you have that he has feelings for her?"
"I recorded it. Here have a listen . . . . recording #43 "But that night I did. Because I did something stupid, I didn't listen to Puppet. And somehow I managed to send you to a different nightmare, I'm sorry for that and everything I did. But the one thing I came to regret was that I never got to tell you how I feel about you."

"Golde-"
"Please hear me out. . . . Y/n, ever since we met as children, you, Susie, Gabriel, Jeremy, Fritz, Charlie. . . you all are my best friends. But you've been more then a friend to me, even if we are alive or dead. . . I still want to be with you. GiggleBit, I've been waiting to say this to you for so long. During those 3 years of you being gone, my feelings have grown so much. And when you left I felt my heart break. . . because I never told you how much I love you." End of recording #43." He scoffed as the recording ended.