Chapter 25

POV Danielle
"Your amazingly beautiful and hot girlfriend is staring at you, Dani," Jay says in between takes. Stefania is sitting on my fabric chair - it's not like she would have her own with her name on it.

"Look who's all blushy now," Jaina says as she approaches me and Jay. She must have heard us talking just now.

"Stop it, I'm not. But you guys, look how beautiful she is" I say with my head pointing in her direction.
"Yeah, I still don't get after she could have every person imaginable on earth, she decided on you" Jaina mentions briefly.
"Well, I'm happy for you, D"
"Thanks, Jay"

I go over to the brunette and I can feel her gaze on me all the time. As I reach her she's smiling brightly and she tries to take a hold of my hand immediately, but I pull mine away.
"We can't do this here," I say in a whisper.

Stefania lets herself fall back on the lean as she puts on a pout.
"Sorry, babe"
"No, I get it."
"Two more hours and then we can go. Are you okay?
"Sure. -My lawyer called me back earlier and he said he'd take care of everything"
"You don't have to go there in person?"
"No, we managed everything over the phone"
"Okay, good."

"Back on your spots!" The director yells through the set.

"Okay, I gotta go again. I love you, and don't worry, you're save here" I assure her, earning a slight smile from the brunette and within seconds later, I was back on my spot.

POV Stefania
"Bambina, I am going to Brasilia," I say as we are at my home, cuddled up in bed and actually about to fall asleep.
"Excuse me, what?" Danielle says and she sits up straight in the bed, facing me. She has a confused expression on her face and her eyebrows are further down than usual. "You just want to leave?"

"No, no. I just- don't feel good here right now. I already booked my flight and everything. I'm leaving on Sunday. But I'll be back in two weeks already. I just feel like I need to clear my mind."

"And you could not tell me this before?" she says hushed.

"I just did what I think is best for me. I am scared to go to the grey's set again and I think being away for a bit will help me process. I didn't know how you would react, so I didn't tell you right away"

"So I'm not good enough?"

"What's that supposed to mean, Bambina?"

"I am really trying to help you. And then you decide all of a sudden it is the best for you to stand this through alone? I want to help and you're just running away? I am trying my best"

"You're literally making no sense, Danielle"

"I do actually, I do. I've been trying to comfort you the best I can and instead of just telling me that all I do doesn't help you, you have just decided to leave me?"

"What the hell? I am not leaving you! I said I am going away for two fricking weeks. Why is this such a big deal? I am sorry I didn't tell you when I booked my flight but that is no excuse for you reacting like this now. I am not fine and I need time elsewhere"

"I mean, maybe you should have just told me earlier that you need time far away to process everything that has happened in the past weeks with your ex-husband. It would have just been really nice if you had told me, that's all"

"Oh, you mean just because I am in a relationship now, I don't get to decide things on my own?"

"Of course you can. I am not holding you back. We're not bonded together, okay? I just wish I was filled in with your plans right from the beginning! That's not how a relationship works, Stefania, you can't keep everything from me!"