Chapter 13

POV Stefania
Danielle and I are currently sitting on my sofa, watching some Grey's Anatomy. She woke up before me and surprised me with some breakfast. She made scrambled eggs and I have to say, she did it really well.

"What do you have to do today?" I ask her as the clock strikes 12 o'clock.
"Nothing much. I just have to learn some lines for tomorrow and the day after. And Jay will come over later and watch the ice-hookey game with me"
"You are into ice-hookey?"
"Indeed. That's even how I and my ex-boyfriend found together." I grimace, apparently more than I intended as Danielle asks me "Why that face?"
"I just didn't think you like hookey. I always thought you'd be more of a soccer kind of person"
"Man, I thought you looked at me like that because I mentioned my ex. Well, anyway, I did play soccer as a teenie"
"See! I am not wrong then!"
"Yeah, you're always right"
"Good for you to know that."
"I just know you're stubborn so-"
"Hey! I am not. Don't bring that up again." Danielle laughs at me as she sees how frustrated I become over this.

"Anyway," I  eventually start, "Who's playing today?"
"Good that you ask. Today is the game: Chicago Blackhawks against the Detroit Red Wings. Obviously, I am with the Blackhawks. Jay somehow loves the Detroit team which I really can't understand. I mean, they are not too bad, there are worse ones but nothing goes over my team. You must have seen my trikots in the closet at some point. Anyway, it'll be a pretty exciting game today because two of our best players are hurt so they won't be able to play."

Danielle suddenly stops speaking and gets me finally out of my trance. "Do you have any idea what I am talking about?"
"Uh- no. None"
"Then why are you listening? It must be a-"
"Because I like listening to your voice. And it's nice to see you being so passionate about something."
She looks at me with wide eyes which makes me chuckle. "What is it, Bambina?" I eventually ask her.
"Nothing. It's just- I've never really had anyone who let me talk about all my stuff" she says that with quite a broken voice.
"Oh, Bella. You have your sister and Jaina and Barret and-"
"Yes, but it's not like that. They don't really listen to me when I talk about hookey or hiking or other things I'm interested in because they just don't share the passion with me. But you-you're different."
"Mi Bambina. Come here" I pull her closer to me and make sure to comfort her as well as possible. I can see how much this means to her. "You can talk to me about whatever you want.  Don't ever think you can't share the things that make you happy with me. Okay?"
"Yeah, thank you," she says as she pulls away and smiles softly at me.
"Don't thank me. Over time I'll talk a lot about James McAvoy so I guess it's also just fair that you tell me about your things"
"Who's James McAvoy?"
"Bella! Are you kidding? You can not be serious!"
"I am sorry, I am sorry! But who is it now?"
"Bella, it's a Scottish actor. Everyone knows him!"
"Apparently not everyone everyone. But okay, I can't wait to hear everything about him. Though, I might get jealous when you start talking about some guy all the time."
"No need to be jealous, Bellina. I love him with all my heart though"
"Okay, okay. I most likely won't be able to change anything about that fact."
"No, you really won't. - Anyway, you want me to help you run lines before you leave? Then I get to have you around me longer and you can learn your lines both at the same time."
"Sounds good. I think there are some Marina scenes anyway so you can learn them too.""No, no, I've already learned those."
"Oh, you're good"
"I just like to be prepared"

POV Danielle
"You're fast at remembering your lines, Bella"
"Thank you. What's up next?"
"A scene with Andy."
"And then?"
"Then we can do those Marina ones"

"I was wondering if, I don't know, I should hold your hand after you say that with you coming in first and not second. I think that would be pretty fitting"
"Oh yes, I love that actually. Give me 3 minutes and then we can run that scene. Wait- can you say the parts my mom's supposed to say too?"
"Sure thing. I'll get something to drink now. Want something as well?"
"Water, please."
"Alright"