Chapter 4

POV Danielle
I wake up to an empty house. Stefania is nowhere to see. I go to my windows at the front side of my house and look out of them. Her car is gone. She left. And she didn't send me a message or so.

My heart is beating so fast and I can feel my face glowing.

Why did she leave? Maybe it was just a bad idea to not wake her up. It is logical that she didn't want to have me around her anymore. I don't know how I would have reacted when I just woke up in her house, laying with her but I wouldn't have left. I would have enjoyed the moment.

Since I met her I feel different. I am always kind of nervous around her and it drives me crazy right now that she left. Maybe she has a good reason. But she could have woken me up. My mind is going crazy.

Ok, I am probably making a way too big deal out of this. She will explain it to me. I mean, I think she likes hanging out with me. Otherwise, she wouldn't have come over to me to eat dinner in the first place.

My body aches at the thought of her, not wanting to have anything to do with me anymore - outside of work. We can not really control what happens on the screen so we are stuck for a bit.

I just can't stop thinking about Stefania while getting ready for work. I swear, I tried but I couldn't do anything about it.
It is already half past 8 as I drive out of my driveway.

"Have you seen Stefania?", I almost yell while walking down to my trailer. Barrett is going towards set so I had to get her attention somehow.
She turns around and walks to me.
"I also wish you a good morning, Dani. And I am fine, thanks for asking" she says playfully.
"I am sorry Barrett, good morning" I giggle a bit as I say this, trying to avoid that she sees how red my cheeks are. Why is that happening?
"But seriously, have you seen her?"
"Yeah, I did actually but I guess you just missed her. She went to the Grey's set about 5 minutes ago"
"Damn it"
"Are you okay?" she sounds truly concerned.
"Oh, yeah -yeah. All good."
"Alright. So, you didn't forget about tonight, right?"
"Uhh." I need a little pause to think. "Oh, no. I would never miss a party at your place."
"Good. I have to get going now, see you later D."
"See you then" I give her a quick hug and our ways separate.

POV Stefania
I knock at the front door of Barret's house.
She invited me over earlier this day because she is having a party. As much as I know, there are only going to be people from the set. So, Danielle is coming too I guess.

I woke up in her living room at about 7 a.m. this morning. We must have fallen asleep while watching the movie because she was still with me and not in her own room.
I couldn't bring myself to wake her up. But man, she was so cute, to say the least.
I wrote her a note and put it on her table in the kitchen, explaining to her why I had to left already.

"Hi, Stefania. I am happy you could make it!" Barrett says after she opened the door for me. She pulls me into a tight hug.
"Of course! Thanks for having me"
"Sure thing! Everyone is here already, you can walk down the hall into the living room. I'll be right there."
"Cool, thanks"

Danielle is sitting on the sofa with Jaina. She can not see me yet because she has her back to me. Grey, Jay and Oak are standing by the kitchen. I haven't really talked to Oak and Grey before but I have seen them at the table read.

"Stefania!", Jay yells across the room. He runs towards me and hugs me. "So good to see you. How are you?"
"I am good, thanks, Jay. What about you?"
"Oh, I am doing fantastic! We have alcohol so it couldn't be any better!"
I can see that he is already quite tipsy.
"Ok, back off big boy," Grey says from the side. He comes closer to me. It makes me a little uncomfortable but I don't really mind it is okay in that situation, I guess.