Chapter 15

POV Stefania
"Why are you up already?" I ask groaning and still half asleep as I spot Danielle in front of my closet.
"I have to get going soon"
"Oh, right" I watch her getting dressed in my clothes. She's clearly not bothered about that but neither am I.
"Can't you just call in ill?"
"I wish I could but that won't be possible"
"I know. Just uhm-"
"Mh?" She turns around and sits down on the edge of the bed. She takes my hand and strikes her thumb up and down which lets the goosebumps on my body rise.
"Yesterday- was this li-" I get cut off by the blonde as she softly brings our lips together. I feel my body get weak at the touch and my heart is pounding like crazy. It's just a little kiss. But all the feelings I have right now are more intense than they've ever been with anybody before.
"Oh, I hope that was okay," she says after pulling back and me not saying anything afterward.
"More than okay, Bambina"
"Do you have any idea how hard it was to wake up next to you for weeks and not just kiss you?"
"Do you think it was any easier for me?"
She smiles at me brightly and continues to move her hand in mine. "Well," she eventually says "I already gave Jeff some food and let her out in the garden. I'll get her in now again and then I'll have to go"
"You're the best."

POV Danielle
I just let in Jeff and now I'm going back into the room to tell Stefania goodbye. To be honest, I couldn't imagine a better morning right now.

"Alright, beautiful, I'm going now"
"Wait- can I have another one before you leave?"
"Another what?"
She doesn't answer but opens up her arms instead. As I reach the bed she immediately brings her hands to my face and pulls me down for a kiss. As I said, the morning couldn't be any better. "You're so beautiful"
She looks down after I've said that, trying to avoid me seeing her blushing face. She is literally the most gorgeous and most cutest human being of all time. "Okay, I'll go now. See you soon?"
"Ci puoi scommettere" (You can bet on that)
"I don't have time for that now. Just kiss me instead"
"Niente di meglio di quello" (Nothing better than that).

I just shake my head because I have obviously no idea what she's talking about but I know how much she loves to do this to me. And now even more because I'm pressed at the time.
I lean back in one last time for now and then make my way out of the house, to my car.

As I am in my trailer to get changed, I almost immediately decide to text Barrett because I just have to tell this someone. And nobody would be better than her.

Danielle: come to my trailer asap. I need to tell you something :)
Barrett: I'll be there in 5. And Dani, I swear to God, if this hasn't anything to do with your super, super hot Italian TV girlfriend you'll be abandoned.
Danielle: you'll find out soon enough

There's a loud knock on my door just minutes after.
"Hold on!" I yell shortly after.
I hurry to the door of my trailer and open it with a big smile on my face. Barrett just looks at me with wide eyes, comes in, and eventually closes the door behind her. "You are smiling unnormal bright," she notes.
"That's correct"
"And you are smiling because?"
I don't say anything right away but sit down on the little seating in my trailer. She sits down next to me and looks at me expectantly. "Come on, D. I have to be on set in about 5 minutes"
"Yeah, I have to be there too"
"Okay, but can you tell me now what's happened? It's Stefania?" My eyes flush at the moment I hear her name. "Oh my god, it's her! What happened?"
"So" I start, trying to order the words I am about to speak. "I stayed at her house again yesterday and it was like always. But- I felt so strange yesterday because- it was just so hard to hold back all the time. You have to know, every time we're together we actually end up cuddling on the sofa or bed and we fall asleep together."
"I know that. You always tell me"
"Yeah, well, anyway, I thought about everything yesterday. I could not do anything because it already drove me crazy."
"Ok, yeah." Barrett's constantly nodding her head while I say what I have to say.
"I wanted to talk to her. About my feelings. About everything. I just needed her to know because otherwise, I would have drowned in my own thoughts." I take a short time before continuing.
"I wanted to tell her. And I tried to but no words came out of my mouth and I just started to cry"
"You cried? In front of her?"
"Yeah. -Yeah, because I really thought she would hate me afterward for what and how I feel"
"Don't talk nonsense. She'd never hate you"
"She said the same actually" I get out a silent chuckle. "She told me such cute things- I felt as loved and supported and understanding as never. Then I told her that I liked her and we kissed"
"You didn't!"
"Yes, we did"
"Oh my god, I am so happy for you, D" she pulls me into a tight hug.
"Thank you. I couldn't feel any better right now."
"You have to tell me all the details later, we should get going now. Okay?"
"Sure"