He was met with a lean yet muscular young man, who had a head of shockingly spiky pink and black hair that was styled in an undercut fashion. He had some sort of birth marks under his eyes. When he glanced at Levi, the raven was met with stunning amber eyes.

"Thank you." The pinket said with a small smile.

"Light weight, huh?" Levi's mouth moved before his brain could process his words.

The pink haired young man(?) snorted, taking the chilled glass into his hands.

He looked to be in the same age bracket as Eren, yet at the same time, didn't. Must be some good genes.

"Actually, no." The pinket gave Levi a hesitant smile. "I'm not quiet comfortable with..." He used a hard to motion around the room. Levi caught on pretty quickly.

"Ahh, you were dragged here."

"Yep. You?"

"Unfortunately, same." The raven deadpanned, drawing another snort from the pinket. "Well, more like I agreed to come here due to some unfortunate circumstances and I'm coming to regret it."

The pinket chuckled, his eyes shining with mirth. "Same~ I swear I'm not going to listen to Satoru ever again. This is SO uncomfortable."

If this were to be an anime, the pinket's hands will be flailing wildly and his eyes will turn into symbols.

For some reason, the young man reminded him of Eren a little bit. With a small smile. Levi outstretched his hand. "I'm Levi. Levi Ackerman."

The pinket clasped his hand and gave it a small shake, a wide grin on his lips. "Yuuji Itadori."

_______________

Gojo honestly felt bad for dragging his lover to the club tonight.

Well, almost.

The white haired man really thought that the innocent pinket really needed to loosen up, and this was the place to do so.

The thirty-four year old man looked up from the girl he was flirting with and looked ahead at the bar from the top of his designer shades and settled his eyes on the area he knew Yuuji was.

His cerulean eyes narrowed a bit when he came upon the sight of Yuuji laughing with a raven haired man, who had his back turned to him.

Yuuji's face was lit up with mirth, and Satoru could practically see the flowers and sunshine in the background.

With his flirty smile still on, albeit a little strain, the white haired man excused himself from the ladies and men with his cheery tone - getting sounds of disappointments from them.

Satoru's smile dropped when he was half way there, his eyes becoming sharper.

He weaved through the crowd, who gave way for him because of the calm but menacing aura Satoru gave out.

Sure, he did say that Yuuji should have some fun, but in the end, he wanted his lover to smile like that at only him.

Him.