"Doesn't that means this is only a one way tackle? What if you want to go up again?" asked Ray.

"Oh, it's two way tackle actually."

With an enough force, the earlier stone rolled to lift us up and at the same time, it pulls another rope connected to the other stone up. This other stone can be seen from above. When you kick this other stone like the previous, it goes the opposite and the box will go down.

"Isn't it not convenient?" asked Emma.

The box is shaken a bit when you are all arrived at the end.

"You're right, it's not that easy to use. That's why I only ever to go there when I want to do time-consuming activities. Actually, this wasn't technically an office, it is more like my personal room. I use this mainly for training or when I need to do something alone that spent much time. Come, let me show you what I mean."

Shortly after you leave the box, you go into another stone on your right then you kick it too with the same pressure as before, the box is going lower like what you've told. After you walk over a medium-scale tunnel, the total ten of you are entering a spacious room inside which looks like a hidden tree house.

There is a shack hanging in the middle of the room, a little living room at the left side of the room, a desk with a lantern on the right side of the room, a bookshelf is right behind the desk and there's a large window that face the buildings inside and so does the infamous plaza.

Ray slightly raise his eye brows at the overall view of your room, it's almost look like how he imagined if you ever got your own personal room. It's really cozy in spite of piling swords on the corner and scattered papers and unorganized books here and there.

"Wow ..." Amusement is slipping from their mouths.

"I am sorry I couldn't clean this place up beforehand."

"No problem, this place is amazing Y/N!"

"Can I ... see them closer or pick them up?" asked Oliver and Niggel, they are pointing the swords—mostly are wooden sword you used for practice.

"Sure, but be careful," you said.

"Can I look over the bookshelf too?"

"Yes, you can go wherever you want."

As the children are looking through your place, testing the sofa too and look over the books' title on your shelf. Luckily you've gotten rid of those rated novels before you go to The Capital.

Unlike the most children who are wandering on their ways, Ray is still remained in his spot beside you. There is this awkward tension between the two of you, you noticed. Since the emotional hug in Norman's place, you never talk just the two of you with him or having any kind of interaction.

You just simply don't know what to do, even breathing is awkward.

Yes, you also felt this when you were with the other children too including Emma but this unsettling tension with Ray is the worst.

Yet you have this strong urge to talk to him. Whatever it is.

"Do you ... want to see the books?" You tried to open a conversation.

The hand behind your back is clenching into a tight fist as your nervousness is keep rising. Is it obvious that you want to talk to him that badly?

"... Sounds good."

Thankfully, he doesn't look bothered. At least from the way you see him.

"Okay, there is this book—"