The only girl in the trio snorted, dismounting from her cycle, leather boot clad feet meeting the ground with a soft thud. "Don't be weak, Jongs. I think we've been pretty successful for a mission against the Dong-Huang Clan." She slapped a gun to Jongin's chest. "Carry the rear."

"Again?" Jongin whined.

The Liu boy raised a brow, "Wanna swap? You can take the front, I don't mind."

"No thanks," the Kim boy mumbled.

If Yangyang had to be completely honest, this mission wasn't going as smoothly as he'd expected. Yes, the numbers they'd to deal with were within his expectations, but there was just something really wrong as an overall about this whole journey. Those who'd given chase when they spotted him looked like they were waiting there for something, or someone.

And no, from the way fear rippled through the Dong-Huang hooligans when they notice Yangyang speeding in down the highways from Gwanjin-gu, the Liu boy doubted it was him they were waiting for.

Didn't Yilin and Dong Sicheng also make it back into Gangdong-gu already? Why were they still waiting at the borders? Did they not know? Or were they wait for something else?

Later. He shook his thoughts away. Now is not the time to get distracted. Gun raised, he fired at the glass doors and the security alarms blared.

..

What. The. Hell?

I wanted to turn about to check out the commotion, another loud noise- this time emitted by the passengers in the van- reminded me of the job on hand. At least a good ten to fifteen people piled from the huge van, guns raised, all looking more than ready to blow my brains out.

I gave them a once-over and whistled airily, internally cringing at how much of a joke I must look like to them now. They cocked their guns, adjusting their aim now.

"Drop the knife, now," One of them warned. "Or I'll shoot-"

"No, you won't," I replied wryly.

My whistle was answered by a round of firing and like dead flies, one by one they fell to the ground. Sicheng and Jimin leaped off their respective hiding spots, looking rather flabbergasted by how smoothly this whole mission was going too.

"It's too quiet, too easy," Jimin stated everyone's thoughts as we regrouped and headed to the back of the van. "Maybe this was some sort of decoy."

It wasn't though. The said Baekhyun was at the back of the van, guarded by three mere guards, two of which Jimin and I took care of quickly.

"Leave the last one," Sicheng stopped his left-hand man when Minghao reached to settle off the third and final one. "He plays messenger." The tip of his short knife trailed up the last guard's throat intimidatingly, leaving a trickle of blood at it's wake. "It's no fun to do things without getting credited."

The man swallowed, Adam's apple bobbing nervously, creating unnecessary friction against the knife point.

Free hand hooking under the man's chin, Sicheng leaned forward, face now mere inches from the other man's. "Run along your merry way now, darling, and remind your fellow comrades: If I could build this branch of the Clan, I can break it down too."

..

Liu Yangyang remembered the first time he was held at gunpoint. It wasn't even that long ago, actually.

Unlike most Clan Heirs, he wasn't raised learning to shoot a gun, wasn't taught how to throw a knife blindfolded, wasn't trained physically in any way, unless you considered his brother beating him up for fun training, that is. The first time he picked up a gun was three months after he moved in with his mysterious, stern, and very traditional grandmother.