100k Special Part 3

Koumei and Ather had finally defeated the Pyro Regisvine. Although, Koumei could've handled it alone and dealt it with more swiftly. But he can't show how strong he is or just demonstrate his strength. Koumei doesn't have the fake Vision with him. It might raise suspicion. Though the boy, Aether, had no Vision. Koumei didn't see any jewel on him and even if he hid it, it's almost impossible to hide it.

Especially to a God.

So Koumei wondered how that boy can wield elements that only people who have Vision can. It's a strange phenomenon. But Koumei can't focus on that now, he needs to focus on getting these Everflame Seeds back or his brother will get cold again. Oh, how devastating it is to see his brother when he's cold. He'll become paler than he already is and his lips would crack. This time, Koumei will make sure that his brother will stay warm.

Collecting the Everflame Seeds, there were four of them when they pulled it out of the corpse of the Regisvine. Luckily, there were four of them. Koumei got his share and Aether got his as well. The two were conversing for a bit before realizing that they were going in the same direction as well. Koumei had to stop by Luhua Pool to get some of the water. Although he could get water from anywhere, he prefers the water in the Luhua Pool.

Clear and it's almost clear of any impurities. So it's easier to use than anything else. Even though Koumei could create it by hand, it still has impurities within. Meaning that he has to get rid of it unlike the one in Luhua Pool. Just boil it and put a pinch of dandelion seeds to detoxify and you're done. That's what Koumei likes about Luhua Pool. Well, that and he has another reason for it. It's where he met Alcmene. The idiotic human was collecting water to drink as he carried his daughter on the back. 

Aether, Koumei, and Paimon gathered all of their belongings as they embarked to Luhua Pool. Along the way, the three conversed with one another. Talking about simple stuff; how's their day going, how Paimon and Aether met, how Koumei became an alchemist, and why they needed the Everflame Seeds.

As time passes by, Koumei can't help but see Alcmene and his brother in Aether. The way the blonde male smiles and how he gets excited over things, it's similar to how Alcemene would get excited. Jumping around in their spot as they try to contain it and their eyes big as a saucepan. As for his brother... Aether is confident. Really confident. His words speak no lie and he was caring also. A bit too caring, Koumei will admit that. One day, that boy would get in trouble for being too caring. It's okay to be mean sometimes. Kojutsu had to learn it the hard way though.

"Say... Aether," Koumei called. The former glancing towards the taller male with a questioning look. "Do you have any siblings?" Koumei asked. Wondering if he could share a bit of his sorrow with the male.

Aether nodded, "I do. This is why I'm going to travel around the Seven Nations to find her." Ah, the tone of his voice sounded hurt. Rueful almost. "I already searched Liyue and Mondstadt but no sign of her. My next stop is to Inazuma! But no boats are currently docking there so I have to wait a few more weeks. Or a month at most," Aether finished. Also explaining how he's currently at Liyue now.

"What about you, Koumei?" Paimon asked, "Do you have any siblings?" Koumei wanted to laugh at that question. But he reduced it to a chuckle.

"I do," Koumei replied. Pulling out a folded paper from his pocket, he unfolded it and shown the portrait to Paimon and Aether. In the portrait was a man looking quite similar to Koumei. Just a tad shorter. Perhaps an inch or an inch and a half shorter. His expression and his demeanor immediately told Aether and Paimon that they were closed-off and aloof. Probably because the man was crossing his arms or the man was not facing front. But even then, a gentle aura dissipated around the man.

Aether and Paimon can't explain it but it feels similar to a person who is known for being mean but is quite nice. A person that will support you all the way with a tiny smile on their face. Or a person that you can put your trust into wholeheartedly. That's the feeling they're getting.

"Koshi. His name is Koshi."