23

Aether and Paimon walked towards (YN) and hid behind the tall man. A bit skeptical towards the woman who had just changed her behavior from earlier. Aether clutching (YN)'s short shoulder cape and Paimon flew up till she reached (YN)'s shoulder.

"It's nothing much," says (YN), "I have expected this to happen when I heard rumors of the daughter of the Agape Family was quite arrogant and rude a times." Rosamie flinched a bit when she heard that statement. She knows that she has to fix her ego and temper sometimes but this man doesn't have to say it so bluntly. What's worse is that she can't deny it or can she defend herself. It's widely known for the Twin Gods' people that she was arrogant and rude.

Resisting the urge to click her tongue and curse off (YN), "I can't say that I deny it either, sir," she said. A crooked smile on her face, "But I do wonder who you might be? We, the Agape Family, are quite knowledgeable on on who have been blessed by our Gods and we have no such information about you." Rosamie's eyes narrowed as she stared at (YN). Judging whether the male is going to say that he's not a blessed person or that jewel is not his.

"This jewel is not mine, Ma'am Rosamie," (YN) said. Touching the jewel, his cape opening slightly as it revealed another piece of jewel on the inside. "Rather this jewel of mine is a family heirloom. One of my ancestors' friends was a blessed person and had taught my ancestors the ways of Twin Gods' Alchemy and gifted this jewel to my ancestor when he died." Wow. If Aether and Paimon didn't know who (YN) truly was, they might've believed that story. And it was quite believable and with how (YN) had said it with such confidence, the two would go with the lie that the man had said.

"Is that so...?" Rosamie eyed (YN) up and down, seeing any sign of lying yet she found none. But she did found another piece of jewel that was inside of his cape. "You have a Vision?" she asked. Raising a brow and leaning her head to the side, wanting to see what kind of element (YN) has.

(YN) took the other jewel out of his small cape pocket, showing it to Rosamie. A green crystal orb with a heart graved inside it. The orb glimmered brightly under the sun and the orb itself was glowing like the sun above. "A Dendro Vision..? Quite a rare sight..." One of Rosamie's people muttered under their breath. Rosamie and the others gazed on the glittering crystal orb, not able to take their eyes off of it. And as soon Rosamie wanted to touch it even slightly, (YN) had pulled his hand away. Tucking the Vision back into his coat pocket. 

"I'm sure Ma'am Rosamie knows how precious Visions are to the people who wield them. I would prefer it if she would not touch it." Rosamie huffed her cheeks and didn't pry (YN) to let her touch the orb. 

Crossing her arms in the process, "May I ask if this gentleman is participating in the mass today?" she asked.

Aether raised a brow in confusion, "What's that?" he asked. Curious about what this mass is about. Although he and Paimon have a small idea of what it was about, they figured it's going to be a different kind of mass they know. Was it another tradition from the Twin Gods? Are they allowed to participate in it? Is there food there? (It's quite obvious who thought of this).

Rosamie glanced to Aether and Paimon, "Anyone can join. Our Gods have allowed anyone, regardless of age and which god they serve, to join. In fact, we, the people of the Twin Gods, encourage it." Rosamie explained. Putting a hand on her chest, a proud look on her face. Taking a sneaky glance towards (YN), "If the gentlemen would be joining us today then you might be able to participate in this," she said.

(YN) scoffed. Feeling a bit disrespected that Rosamie had thought of using him so that Aether and Paimon can join. "We're not," he said. Circling an arm around Aether's waist and pulled him close. "We're too busy to join but we will join next year." Dragging Aether along with him and grabbed Paimon by her foot. Dragging the tiny female also.