17

(YN) put Aether on the bed and Paimon near him. Aether flinched a bit but he quickly soon went back to sleep. Putting a hand on his forehead, (YN) wasn't able to feel any kind of heat and his temperature was normal. Well, what (YN) feels like normal temperature. With how naturally cold he is, it's almost impossible for him to know whether a human had a fever or not. He and his brother had gotten scolded by Alcmene when they assumed that the male had gotten a fever. How different he is to humans, it's almost unbelievable that he ascended to Celestia as a god. Regardless, he doesn't care about that anymore. The past is now the past, he doesn't have the time to reminisce the past when there's a problem ongoing. "Sleep well, Aether...Paimon." Putting a spell on two to let them sleep until tomorrow, he teleported to the training ground below. 

Seeing the group of humans taking a closer look at the weapons that were plastered onto the walls, Kojutsu didn't mind. They won't be able to take the weapons off of the walls anyway. Seeing Childe glancing towards the column of guns here and there, Kojutsu knew that the ginger male was a bit uneasy. After all, guns were mostly available in his homeland and they didn't even mass-produce them yet with how difficult it is to mix elemental energy into them. Even if Delusions exist, pouring elemental energy can be a bit difficult when you're trying to make it to a weapon.

"Had fun sightseeing?" Approaching them, the others glanced to where Kojutsu is. 

"Well... there's some peculiar weapons but this is our first seeing such an array of weapons available," Jean replied. Although she was mostly eyeing the guns, she doesn't want to directly ask what those weapons are. Not to mention, there were maces, hammers, poles, and much more available in the room. 

"These weapons are what we crafted during the Archon War." Jean, Diluc, and Childe whipped their heads to stare at (YN). To think that the man would bluntly say that as if he's saying that two plus two is four. "The weapon that Childe had got was Venti's and this." (YN) held his right hand out. One of the weapons had started to tremble before it dashed straight into (YN)'s hand. The male raised his arm before slamming the weapon down onto the ground. "Is Zhon'er's weapon." The spear was almost as tall as (YN). 

The pole is a shade of dark brown and the shoe had a sharp tip, if the spear was upside down, it still could be used as a weapon. Not to mention, the shoe was glowing yellow ---  bright yellow. The spearhead was bigger than most spearheads that Diluc, Jean, and Childe had seen. The inner parts of the spearhead were the same color as the shaft of the spear. The middle parts were a bit brighter soon at the sides were a bright yellow. Almost gold-like. The wings were of the same color.

[AN: It's Zhongli's weapon; Vortex Vanquisher]

"This weapon had been crafted with mineral ores that are now extinct and is the sturdiest weapon that not even the greatsword that we crafted can break it." (YN) poured elemental energy to it and the color of the spear changed. The shaft was now a shade darker and the bright yellow wings and parts of the blade were now shining. It can be used as a light in the dark if they don't have any torches around. (YN) threw the spear towards Zhongli and the male caught it with his hand. One of his feet stepping to the side as he crouched down. With how abrupt (YN) had thrown the spear towards Zhongli, only Venti was able to react at the same time. Jean, Diluc, and Childe were left baffled. All of them glanced behind and saw Zhongli perfectly catching it with no scratches. Not even the dust that had swirled around made him blind. 

"Aaaah.... almost got hit..." Venti tip-toed a bit to the side. Not wanting to get hit by the spear that was now on Zhongli's hands.

One time during the Archon War, Zhongli had thrown the spear towards an enemy and Venti was unaware of the weapon coming towards the direction he was going to and got hit instead. Long story short, Venti had almost died back then. And if it weren't for Kojutsu, Venti would have a scar on the right side of his body. "Spatz." Hearing his nickname, Venti glanced towards (YN) and saw his bow in his right hand. Soon it flew towards him. Not being able to catch it on time, he fell down on his back.