18

[AN: I'm not experienced in writing battle scenes so this chapter might be really horrible]

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Venti and Zhongli was left with no choice and agreed. After all, they all went here to (YN) to solve the problem of the weird monsters. And it's almost obvious that Jean would use her wish for that and the others could be left with free wishes for (YN) to grant. 

"Do you think we'll win?" Venti whispered, wondering if they could really beat (YN). Their teacher. (YN) had taught them from hand-to-hand combat and training them how to use their weapons. (YN) practically already knows how they fight and even their ways of how to immobilize their enemies. 

"We'll try..." Zhongli answered back. The three gods then stood far away from each other. Zhongli and Venti on one side and (YN) on the other. Childe, Diluc, and Jean were standing from far them. Following (YN)'s advice from earlier.

Jean raised her hand up in the air, staying in that position before she brought her hand down. "Match! Start!" Her voice echoed in the training room. It was almost deafening with how quiet the room was. So quiet that they could even hear a needle drop down to the ground. The three gods stood still. Venti's hands on his bow as Zhongli was in front of the smaller god. The three of them looked like they were having a showdown on who can stand the longest. Their bodies were still as statues, their chests weren't even heaving up and down. Childe even pondered on whether they were going to fight at all.

And in a flash, Zhongli disappeared. Reappearing just a few feet away from (YN), thrusting his spear forwards. (YN) stepped to the side (YN) glanced to see an upcoming arrow coming right at him. Raising his left hand, (YN) used his powers to disintegrate the arrow into ashes. After that, (YN) jumped a few away to create a distance between him and Zhongli. The latter only closed the distance between him and (YN). Thrusting his spear once more. This time, a bit closer. (YN) once again stepped the side, grabbing Zhongli's spear in the meantime. Pulling him closer and raising his knee to hit Zhongli's stomach. Stunning the slightly shorter male for a few moments. (YN) used this opportunity to elbow Zhongli's back before releasing. Slamming his right to the ground and raised it up to create some sort of wall to protect himself from Venti's charged shots. Bringing the wall down, he saw the blade of Zhongli's spear about to pierce him. Bending his back, (YN) then raised his feet to kick Zhongli's spear out of his hold. But it failed since Zhongli was able to bring his spear back before (YN) could kick it away. Landing on his feet, (YN) grabbed the book and threw it up high into the air before dashing straight towards Zhongli.

With how fast he was, Zhongli wasn't able to react on time and got punched right on his chest. Spitting out a couple of drops of saliva from his mouth before falling down on his back. (YN) stomped on Zhongli's chest and on his arm where he was holding his spear. Raising his left hand up and Venti glanced up, seeing the book he threw was wide open. Aiming at the book with a charged shot, Venti was able to prevent a huge shower of fireballs from raining down on him. Turning his attention back on (YN), he saw an arrow made out of elemental energy was coming right at him. Letting go of his bow and used his powers to create some sort of shield out of anemo to block those arrows.

Zhongli struggled to get (YN)'s heavy weight off of him. Slamming his hand --- that wasn't being stomped on --- on the ground, a small pillar emerged from the ground. Hitting (YN) right between the legs. (YN) flew up and closed his thighs together. (YN) hissed, "Seriously? Right there?" Another hiss left from his mouth. Venti wanted to laugh out loud but he can't. Childe, however, had no fear and chuckled loudly. He would've laughed if it wasn't for Diluc smacking the backside of his head. 

"My apologies but it was the only I could think of," Zhongli said. Getting into position, he threw his spear towards (YN) who was still hovering up in the air. Venti grabbed his bow and shot a few charged shots towards (YN).

One after another, the charged shots were faster than Zhongli's spear. Already reaching their target, (YN) held his left hand out and the arrows soon turned in their direction. From going towards up the to unseeable ceiling. (YN) flew to the side as he dodged Zhongli's spear, catching it with his right hand. Throwing it towards on the ground, more specifically, towards Zhongli. The (one-sidedly) retired archon punched the ground and a wide pillar rose from the ground guarding him against the upcoming spear that was aimed at him. (YN) then rose his right hand, a ball of light appearing, it grew bigger and bigger. Until it dispersed into smaller ones and fell onto the ground. Zhongli ran towards Venti, grabbing the smaller god, using his powers to summon a pillar that will protect them.

(YN) slowly descended from the air and landed on the ground. Vines coming out from the cracks on the ground. Only growing bigger, thicker, and longer. Thorns decorated their sides as they slowly crawled towards Zhongli and Venti. Grabbing their limbs, immobilizing, and preventing them from moving too much. (YN) walked towards the two, placing his left hand on the pillar. 

"I win..."

Edited: July 2,2021

-----

Btw, I'm not sure if Venti still addresses himself as an Archon but without the Gnosis, I think Archons would lose their status as Archons, I guess? But I'm not sure whether they are still gods or not. Since ascending into Celestia, they can become gods. And I'm not sure if Zhongli actually did ascend as a god when he was still a young adepti. I'm not even sure if Venti had become an Archon right after Decarabian was killed. 

And I'm really sorry if the battle scene is not what u expected. I'm still improving on writing scenes like that and with how powerful (YN) is, it wouldn't be a surprise if he could defeat Zhongli and Venti with the snap of his fingers.