Kojutsu and Koumei Lore Stuff

I was going to update another chapter but I want to write this Lore chapter since I haven't really explained lore between Koumei and Kojutsu so I'm going to take this opportunity to talk about it.

First, I am going to explain some theories that I have included in my headcanon and in the lore. I will also include my personal headcanon in this. Additionally, I haven't really thought much about the lore since I didn't think that my fic would get this much attention. But when the reads grew, I was more attentive about the lore. So this is it and I might do this in Careless Lullaby also but, like the voice lines, I'm going to do it after I'm finished with it cause it contains spoilers. And also, this might be lengthy.

◢▅◣Ξ◥▅◤Ξ◢▅◣Ξ◥▅◤

Now, first off, I want to talk about the ranks in Celestia. There was a comment about the ranks in Celestia. Unfortunately, I couldn't find where I found that post so I'm just going irritated on what that person said in their comment (and if you can find where the comment is, please dm me the link so I can credit them); 

Celestia has 3 ranks. The Divine is the highest of ranks. Archons are the second highest. Gods are in the last rank.

(The text above have been paraphrased)

And the title that I have been using to call the twins are Gods, in other words, Venti, Zhongli, and the other five are a higher rank than the two. Yet, the twins are respected and are considered stronger than Archons. The reason why I wrote this is that I think that to become an Archon is a choice.

Gods are blessed with the title because of the deeds that they have done. Vanessa had ascended as a god because the gods in Celestia had recognized her deeds. And by following this, Archons should be following this rule also. However, Archons seems to exist even before the Archon War due to Decarabian being one whilst Archon War was happening. Later on, was overthrown by his own citizens and died. Replaced by Venti later on.

So, I don't think that Archons were blessed by this title. Rather, they chose to become Archons. And of course, we really don't know how anyone could become archons but that's how I see it. With how almost every god was fighting in the Archon War, they want land for themselves and gain the title of Archon. And adding this to the twins' lore, they didn't choose to become Archons. The reason being in the voice line chapter that I posted. 

My people are scattered around to learn and improve their skills as alchemists. That's why we weren't worried about not having land for ourselves and for our people. After all, what's the use of it if our people will just travel around and learn? After all, not all ingredients are available in one place.

And now we have a reason why the Twins are not Archons so let's get along with the reason why people respect them and why they are considered one of the strongest Gods.

The twins, in general, have the power of alchemy. And alchemy is the power to create things, destroy things, and transform things. That's the gist of it. And Kojutsu has more control in the destroy part of Alchemy whilst Koumei has more control in creating Alchemy. With the two, they will be able to make things that are considered impossible.

The bold text indicated what I have written in chapter 14;

Long, long ago. A pair of twins had descended into the lands of Celestia. One had the compassion of their people who ruled over life and its command. The other had the penitence of their people who ruled over death and the magic they have bestowed on their people.

Although the two text doesn't directly link to each other, you can link as to why people would prefer Koumei over his brother.

Koumei can still destroy stuff with the power of Alchemy, however, he is not as good as Kojutsu. To give an example, Kojutsu could easily disintegrate a Geo Lawachurl in seconds while Koumei would need a few minutes to do so. Koumei can reanimate the dead and create life forms (i.e. plants, animals, etc...) just as easily as Kojutsu could disintegrate the Geo Lawachurl. As Kojutsu would take a few days at most.