Chapter 24: Will You Not Marry Me

Danielle sent a message to their group chat.

Danielle: do you wanna come over? Stefania and I really need to sleep.

Barrett: baby duties?

Jaina: On my way!

Barrett: me too. Jaina, you do most of the work. Lol

The two were really sleep deprived so Danielle asked her friends to come over so that she could join her girlfriend in the bedroom.

Jaina and Barrett arrived as Danielle was about to put the baby in her crib that she transferred in the living room so that Stefania could rest in the bedroom peacefully.

"Hey!" Barrett greeted in a low voice as she saw the cute baby sleeping in Danielle's arm. "Let me hold her for a while," Jaina said excitedly.

"Where's Stefania?" Barrett asked almost whispering.

"Sleeping."

"May I see the ring?" Barrett asked again while Jaina was kissing and smelling the baby nonstop. "I want a baby," she mumbled.

"You just started dating Boris," Barrett told her. "I think Danielle will have a baby first among the three of us... so.. let me see it! The ring!" she continued.

"Oh yeah. Wait."

Danielle came back with a Tiffany & Co. box in her hand then opened it making Jaina and Barrett teary eyed. "It's so beautiful! And it's big!" Jaina exclaimed.

"Tell my boyfriend to get me as big as this one," Barrett said to her friends then chuckled.

"Do you think she'll like it?" the blonde asked looking worried. "She'll love it!" Jaina exclaimed almost waking the baby.

"When are you gonna ask her?" Barrett asked.

"Next year?" Danielle mumbled. "I honestly don't know yet," she continued then sighed.

The blonde actress thought that it's too early to ask Stefania to be her wife since they've only been dating for over a year. "It's too early," Danielle said after a moment of silence.

"I know a lot of people who dated for years but ended up breaking up. If you feel like she's the one, go for it," Jaina said to her friend.

"I'll think about. Hey, I'll just get some sleep."

"No sex! Just sleep, Savre!" Barrett whisper-shouted.

Danielle laughed then made her way to the bedroom. She hid the ring first then joined Stefania in bed.

Stefania hugged the blonde as soon as she felt her close to her. "Where's the baby?" the Italian asked in a sleepy voice.

"Sshh, go back to sleep. She's with Jaina and Barrett. They're in the living room."

The Italian didn't answer anymore as she went back to sleep in Danielle's arms. After a short while, the blonde was already sleeping too.

Stefania woke up first then checked the time. It was only 5:00 PM and she could hear Jaina and Barrett doing baby talk in the living room.

"Danielle, did you leave a bottle of milk for the baby?" Stefania asked as she shook the blonde to wake her up.

"Yeah. What time is it?"

"Five," Stefania answered.

"She can still drink the milk," Danielle said then shut her eyes again.

The Italian was cuddling Danielle and wanted to stay like that for a while but she remembered a scene in the lesbian movie they've watched earlier. She started kissing her girlfriend on the cheek then her lips but Danielle was too sleepy to kiss back. She continued kissing lower then lifted the blonde's shirt so that she could suck on her nipples.

Danielle felt a sensation in between her legs so she decided to open her eyes. Stefania's hand was inside her thong while sucking on her breast.

"Fuck," the blonde mumbled, still sleepy.

Stefania pulled the blonde's shorts then started licking her bundle of nerves making Danielle moan. "Sshh," the Italian hushed her.

The blonde grabbed her own breasts as she watched her girlfriend suck on her clit. Stefania felt Danielle's legs were shaking so she slid two fingers inside her. She started curling her fingers inside making Danielle reach her climax as she put a pillow on her own face to muffle her moan.

"Come here," Danielle said as her high subsided. Stefania obliged then pressed a kiss on her girlfriend's lips.

The couple decided to join Jaina and Barrett in the living room and changed the baby's diaper.

"Pizza or Chinese?" Danielle asked her friends.

"Pizza," Barrett said.

"Chinese," Jaina answered at the same time.

Stefania chuckled so she said, "both. I'm starving."

Barrett was looking at the couple and noticed something, "Danielle, your shorts are inside-out."

Stefania glanced at Danielle then looked away quickly as she finished changing the baby's diaper. The blonde looked down shyly as she focused on ordering their food online.

"I feel so used. You asked us to come-over so you could have sex?" Barrett said jokingly. "Nope," Danielle mumbled quickly.

"Was it good?" Jaina asked. "So good," the blonde mumbled again then smiled still scrolling through her phone.

Once done ordering, Danielle moved closer to Stefania then got the baby from her. "Hello little Dani. I love you so much! I'm gonna give you lots of cousins. Yes, I will," the blonde baby talked.

"When?" Barrett asked.

"Huh?"

"When are you giving her cousins?" Barrett asked again more clearly.

"Danielle had her eggs harvested and we already chose a donor. We're just waiting for the right time but maybe I can just do it without her," Stefania told the group then laughed.

"Your eggs? Stefania will carry your baby?" Jaina asked Danielle.

"Yes, since I am younger I'll carry the next one," Danielle explained then smiled at Stefania.

The couple have been daydreaming about their future together but not actually planning to do it soon.

The baby burped loudly making the group laugh. "She is really little Danielle," Barrett said, still laughing.

Then the doorbell rang so Danielle went inside the bedroom to get money to pay the food since she opted to pay cash. She quickly grabbed her wallet from her bag making the engagement ring fall and roll under the bed which she had a hard time reaching.

"Why is Danielle taking so long?" Stefania asked the two women in the living room. "Can you pay for it first I'll just get my purse," she continued.

Danielle opened the fancy box to check the ring before she stood up then heard footsteps approaching making her panic. Stefania opened the bedroom door and saw her girlfriend in one knee with a light blue box in her hands.

Shit, the blonde thought to herself.