Chapter 3: She's Trouble

"Hmm, this is good!" Danielle exclaimed. They're having dinner at a taco place near their place. It just so happened that Stefania lived 5 blocks away from Danielle. "Tell me about yourself," Stefania demanded.

"Nothing to tell," Danielle almost whispered. "Really? With all the parties and fun? What's your type?" Stefania asked. "I don't have a type. When I find a person hot, I tend to get into her pants," the blonde said laughing. "Do you find me hot?" the brunette asked.

Stefania was making Danielle nervous again. She swallowed her last bite of taco then said, "I do. I do. Look at you. But it's not the same."

"What do you mean it's not the same?" the Italian asked. "Well, I don't sleep with friends or acquaintances. When I have sex with someone, it's just a one night stand knowing I won't get to see them again," Danielle explained.

Stefania was disappointed of what she heard knowing she just wanted to press her lips to Danielle's. The thought made her touch the blonde's hand but the blonde quickly pulled away.

Danielle felt hot on her cheeks when Stefania tried to hold her hand. "So you're not planning on sleeping with me ever?" Stefania asked blatantly. "Wow. Uhm. Stop teasing me please," Danielle begged as she let out a sigh. "I'm serious, bambina."

Danielle noticed that Stefania's eyes were not looking at her face but lower. She's definitely feeling something throbbing between her legs and she needed to do something before she couldn't control herself anymore.

"It's getting late. I should get going ," Danielle said. Stefania finally looked at her face and said, "Si, though you haven't answered my question yet."

"I would love to sleep with you but I don't want it to be a one-time thing and that...," Danielle stopped talking realizing what she's about to say and headed to the door. "Scares you?" Stefania continued as she followed Danielle outside, knowing the blonde wouldn't say it.

Danielle stepped closer to Stefania and her held hand. "Stefania, you are... a catch. You are beautiful, kind, amazing, plus you're super hot not like you don't know already. And I... I'm trouble. You wouldn't want that. Sorry," Danielle walked to her car and started driving.

Stefania stood there for awhile not knowing what to feel.

"She's making me crazy!" Danielle exclaimed while video chatting Jaina and Barrett. "I don't know how long I can stand her. She's making it so hard," the blonde added as she's very frustrated.

"What did you tell her?" Jaina asked. "She finished my sentence for me," Danielle sighed.

"What sentence?" this time Barrett asked. "Well, I told her I would love to sleep with her but I don't want it to be a one-time thing and that... then I stopped talking. Then she said 'scares you?' then I told her I'm trouble and she wouldn't want that," Danielle said almost breathless.

"You what?! Omg?!" Barrett exclaimed. "OMG!!! You like her!" Jaina almost shouted.

"What? No. I just find her nice. I just don't wanna sleep with her then just be casual after," Danielle explained.

"Why? What's wrong with being casual after?" Barrett asked and seemed very interested in this conversation. "Yeah, are you scared you won't be able to act normal with her after?" Jaina said teasingly.

"You know what, I can be casual but you said I should not sleep with her," Danielle said feeling a lot better now. "But now that she's asking for it... I guess it's okay. She knows your reputation and maybe she also wants a one-time thing," Jaina said. "Well maybe I'll sleep with her and just be casual after," Danielle decided.

--
It was Friday and they didn't have to shoot. Barrett and Jay were shopping more alcohol for the party later while Jaina was with Danielle getting the place and food ready.

One text message from Stefania Spampinato.

Stefania: am I still invited? I'm so sorry for being pushy last time.

Danielle: we can talk about it later if you want. :)

Stefania: Si! Do you need an extra hand there? I can cook.

Danielle: we're okay but if you insist. :)

"Stefania's coming over to help with the food," Danielle fighting the urge to smile. "Look at you with your twinkling eyes. You have a crush!" Jaina teased.

"No, I don't but I'm gonna sleep with her tonight," the blonde said with a very cheerful tone. "Ohhh, does she know? You two have plans on doing it with all the people just outside your bedroom?" Jaina said in disgust. "It's not like we planned it but I have a feeling," Danielle said raising her eyebrows.

The blonde went to the bathroom for the third time now to fix her hair again. Stefania said she's on her way and it's making Danielle nervous.

"Stop it! You just went to the bathroom and I need to pee!" Jaina said annoyed.

Ding-dong. The doorbell rang that made Danielle's heart race.

"Coming!" Danielle shouted. "Hi, beautiful!" she welcomed the brunette. "Hi, bella! I brought wine," Stefania said and couldn't help not to look at Danielle's cleavage as she's wearing a tank-top with a very low neckline.

As Danielle led the way to the kitchen where Jaina is, the brunette is stopping herself from grabbing the ass in-front of her.

"Ciao! Why don't you girls get ready while I'm here to prepare the food?" Stefania suggested.

"Jaina, you go ahead. I don't wanna leave Stefania alone here. I'll get ready when you're done," Danielle said. Jaina walked away smirking knowing that Danielle just wanna be alone with the Italian.

Stefania is mixing the pasta sauce while Danielle goes to her back pushing their body together as she pretends to reach for something. She felt Stefania's body stiffened. Stefania leant back allowing Danielle to kiss the back of her neck.

The brunette turned around to face Danielle. "What are you doing?" Stefania asked. "Answering your question," Danielle said smirking. "When? Are you serious?" Stefania questioned Danielle's sudden change of mind. "Tonight? Yes, but just one-time and we'll never talk about it," Danielle answered the Italian.