Chapter 6: Something New

Danielle didn't know that Stefania is scared too. Knowing the blonde's reputation, how can she know that she won't be sleeping around anymore, and are they really dating now?

"Do you wanna sleepover?" Stefania invited Danielle. "Hmm, yes!" the blonde said excitedly. "Can we just cuddle and talk though? I can barely open my eyes I'm too tired I might not function well," Danielle pouted. Stefania let out a small laugh and kissed her on the forehead.

Danielle is now wearing an oversized white shirt and a short shorts that she borrowed from Stefania. The brunette is wearing almost the same outfit.

They're cuddling in bed with Danielle's head on Stefania's chest while the brunette is playing with her hair. The silence is comforting the both of them.

"Are you asleep, bella?" Stefania almost whispering.

"Hmm, can't. I'm enjoying this moment too much."

"We can have a sleepover once a week, if you want to," Danielle looked up to the brunette staring at her brown eyes then her lips not saying anything.

"I have butterflies in my stomach. I've never felt this for a long time. Not until when I first saw you walking towards me in my house looking all confident and sexy," Danielle finally said.

Stefania chuckled with the revelation rolling her eyes. She pressed a quick kiss to Danielle's lips that felt lingering.

"I never asked what happened to your hand," Stefania now drawing circles on Danielle's shoulders with her long slender fingers.

"I punched someone," Danielle said, letting out a small laugh.

"Oh bambina, may I ask why? Is she fine now?"

"He. He's a he," Danielle said, studying Stefania's reaction then continued, "he's the one who got my ex girlfriend pregnant."

Stefania looked at her confused. She then pressed a kiss on the blonde's forehead, then the tip of her nose, stopping for a quick kiss on the lips.

"You had a girlfriend? I thought you didn't like commitment," Stefania said.

"After her, I told myself I won't love again. I planned my whole life with her just to wake up one day seeing a pregnancy test in the trash bin inside the bathroom," Danielle's eyes are welling up.

"Oh, my poor bella."

"You might think I'm crazy because I've been single for 2 years now and I just had the opportunity to punch the guy like 2 months ago," Danielle chuckled. "There was this scene that we were shooting around a neighborhood then I saw them there. Happy. I just had to because Rebecca and I never had a closure. I just left when I saw the stick not needing an explanation. Good thing we were done shooting for a film at that time," Danielle said.

Danielle only realized that she's crying when Stefania reached for the tissue.

The blonde is sobbing, resting her face on the crook of Stefania's neck. The brunette tried to pull her so that they're now looking at each other's eyes. Danielle leaned in pressing their forehead together then locking her lips to Stefania's for a passionate kiss.

The make out session is heating up that they both pull their top off and continue kissing. Both are not wearing any bra on and that made it easier for Stefania to grab Danielle's breast. The blonde letting out a soft moan. The Italian started kissing lower, sucking on the blonde's neck making her moan louder this time.

Stefania sat up, pushing her back to the bed's headboard while pulling Danielle onto her lap. The brunette tried to pull Danielle's shorts but the blonde made it easier for and removed it on her own now back on Stefania's lap. They locked their lips again, this time the kiss is more hungry.

Danielle squeezed Stefania's center making the brunette moan. The blonde tilted her head backwards as she let her partner suck on her nipples.

Stefania went back up to kiss Danielle.
"Oh my God, Stefania. You're making me crazy," the blonde mumbled between kisses. The Italian reached down sliding her fingers on Danielle's wet folds making her grip to the headboard. Stefania started making circles around Danielle's clit making her moan nonstop.

Stefania paused suddenly thinking her next move.

"Don't stop please," Danielle pleaded. Stefania pushed the blonde's chest now lying down.

Danielle's hunger between her legs is just growing while Stefania's removing her shorts. She pulled Danielle to the side of the bed where her hips are just on the edge. Stefania knelt now attaching her face to Danielle's center.

Stefania is licking and sucking Danielle's clit, enjoying every moment of it. She can feel that she's about to cum making her smirk. "Fuck," Danielle said between her moans. The Italian is now holding the blonde's legs that are shaking. Danielle arched her back tilting her head backwards as she intensely orgasmed. Stefania started licking slowly for Danielle's high to subside.

"Wow," said Danielle almost breathless. They're now both lying in bed. "Your turn," she added with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Let me fuck you first," Stefania said, not giving Danielle a chance to even move. She positioned her self then slowly slid a finger inside Danielle's.

Danielle shut her eyes letting a small moan out. Stefania added another and began curling her fingers inside. The blonde can feel the pressure building up between her legs.

"Fuuuucckkkk," Danielle shouted as she climaxed again. Her body's shaking as Stefania slides out her fingers licking them clean.

Both are lying in bed breathless just after the brunette came. She then faced the blonde to lock their lips.

It's now 10AM, they slept around 3AM tired but satisfied. Danielle woke up before Stefania. The brunette's head is resting on Danielle's arm while her body is pressed on the blonde's side hugging her. She slowly turned to her side to face Stefania so that she can have a better view of her beauty.

The brunette is now slowly opening her eyes. "Good morning, gorgeous. Before our breakfast date, can we check my house first? I kinda just left everyone last night," Danielle said with a smile on her face. Stefania is processing what the blonde said.

"Good morning, mia bella," she said, then she gave the blonde a quick sweet kiss.