Chapter 19: Cold as Fire

Danielle opened her eyes as she felt kisses on her neck down to her chest letting out a loud moan when Stefania suddenly squeezed her center. "Fuck, Stefania," the blonde groaned knowing that she couldn't have sex with the Italian.

"Good morning, bambina," Stefania greeted in a very chirpy tone. "Let's go downstairs for breakfast," she added.

Their hotel had a free breakfast buffet that made Danielle very happy. She took all the sweets that she could get then sat with Stefania where Barrett, Jaina, and Jay were already eating.

"I can smell my 100 bucks," Barrett said without saying good morning.

"Good morning to you too, Doss," Danielle said then rolled her eyes.

"I guess still no money for us from Ms. Grumpy over here," Jaina said laughing.

"Don't worry. This hot Italian here is extra horny since last night so it won't be that long," Danielle said glaring at Stefania who's blushing.

"Bambina!" Stefania playfully hit Danielle on the arm. "It's not my fault you couldn't control yourself. I just wanted a make out session," Stefania explained still blushing.

"Aren't you diabetic yet?" Jay asked Danielle as he saw her plate with a bowl of cereal and different kinds of sweets.

"That's why she tastes sweet," Stefania whispered but everyone heard her.

"Okay, I think I'm done eating," Barrett said as she fixed her spoon on her plate. Danielle laughed then she texted Barrett as Stefania might hear what she's about to say.

One message from Danielle Savre.

Danielle: should I tell her I love her or should I ask her to be my girlfriend first?

"Omg!" Barrett exclaimed earning a death glare from Danielle. "Oh sorry, I thought I won the lottery," she and the blonde started laughing.

Barrett: I'm not sure... ask her to be your girlfriend first?

Danielle: yeah, I think I should wait more before I tell her I love her.

Barrett: when are you asking her?

Danielle: later? There's this boat that I can rent. I was trained in Deep Blue Sea 2 so I'd just operate it myself. I'll probably bring champagne too.

Barrett: that's perfect!! Wait for the sunset so that it'll be more romantic.

Danielle: good idea. Thanks!

"You're smiling at your phone again," Stefania said rolling her eyes. She's pissed because she couldn't see what Danielle was typing. She has an anti-spy privacy tempered glass on her phone.

"Are you jealous again? It's not like I'll be able to find someone hotter than you," Danielle teased Stefania.

"Oh, bambina. You haven't seen how jealous I can get," the Italian squinted her eyes as she looked at Danielle.

Danielle pressed a quick kiss on Stefania's cheek so that she'd stop whining. "Better?"

"I wanna eat oysters, Bambina."

"I already told you earlier we couldn't, Stefania."

"Why? I'm really craving."

"It will make you hornier," Danielle said laughing at the brunette.

"Where are we going anyway?" Stefania asked as she lay in bed in a bikini. "It's a surprise. Bring a mesh cover up for your bikini," Danielle instructed. "Oh, so we're not going for a swim?"

"No, my love. Let's go."

"Awww, bambina! What's this for?" Stefania said hugging the blonde.

Danielle guided Stefania into the boat then pulled the ropes so that she could push the boat away from the shore.

"Okay, I'm kinda scared but you know what you're doing, right bambina?" Danielle just smiled in response to what Stefania said.

"Open the cooler," the blonde instructed as she stopped the boat.

"Oysters!!! And champagne! Me likey," Stefania exclaimed.

"Yeah, you like everything even me?" Danielle mumbled as she sat close enough that their noses were almost touching. The blonde pressed her lips on Stefania's then pulled away quickly to get some champagne.

"Hmm, these oysters are so fresh, bambina!" Stefania said enjoying the seafood.

"Can I have some?" Danielle asked.

"Are you willing to pay 400 bucks?" the brunette laughed.

"It depends on your answer."

"Answer to what, Danielle?"

Danielle held Stefania's hand as the sun was about to set. "Answer to what?" the brunette asked again.

"Just watch the sunset first,"

They watched the sky turn red. The fading light from the sun made their eyes sparkle. Stefania felt the blonde squeeze her hand when they could barely see the sun anymore.

"Stefania," Danielle looked her in the eyes.

"I think the sun is cold as fire," the blonde mumbled then let out a small laugh when she saw the confusion on the Italian's face.

"Are you drunk, bambina?"

"It's a paradox. Anyway, it's like when the sun is not above the sky and the cold is dominant but when it's up there you can feel its warmth. You're like the sun... when you're not around it's cold and dark. But when you're with me everything is so bright and warm," Danielle said starting to panic.

"And?" Stefania asked still confused.

"I probably don't make sense. See? You make me say these things. You make me look deeper into... ugh,"

"What?" Stefania started to laugh.

"Okay, I give up. I just-" the blonde was cut off by Stefania's words.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Danielle?"

The blonde froze for a minute not knowing what to say.

"No," she mumbled. Stefania couldn't believe what she just heard.

"Oh! No! No! No! I mean yes! I will be your girlfriend! I was just gonna ask you then you asked me so I said n--" the blonde was cut off by Stefania's lips this time. Danielle finally relaxed as she deepened the kiss then finally pulled away.

"I wanna ask you too," Danielle mumbled as her forehead was pressing on Stefania's.

"Go ahead, bambina."

"Will you be my girlfriend, Stefania?"

"Si! Si! Si! Si!!!" the brunette kissed Danielle all over face making her laugh.

"And that means I'm paying 400 bucks! Because tonight... my love, you are gonna get lucky!" Danielle said laughing as she tried to tickle the brunette.

"Oh we're gonna fall, bambina!"

"Stefania! What's taking you so long in the shower?! Don't make your girlfriend wait!" Danielle shouted, lying in bed naked.

Stefania got out of the shower wearing a grey sweatshirt paired with a grey sweatpants. She walked towards her girlfriend and cuddled beside her as she started to cry.

"What's wrong, Stefania?"

"I'm sorry I ruined the night, Danielle."

"Why? You didn't. Sshh."

"My period came early."

**
A/N - I'm having a writer's block with this book. :( However, I started a new story with the title Boss, I Love You. Please check it out! I really enjoyed writing the first two chapters.

Just message me if you have suggestions!