Chapter 18: Everybody Knows

Jaina and Stefania are in the water waist-deep as they watch two of their friends still on the shore.

"I've never seen Danielle this happy not even when she was with Rebecca. That girl can be very demanding," Jaina said to the Italian. "Hmm, I cannot imagine her not being happy. It pains me just thinking about it," Stefania said holding her chest as feeling the pain at that moment.

"She really cares about you, you know,"

"Si. And I love how clingy she is. She doesn't even realize that I can't last a day without seeing her or hearing her voice because she thinks she's the clingy one," Stefania chuckled.

"I'm so happy for the both of you. Btw, do Shonda and Krista know? Not like they're against it" the shorter woman asked.

"Not really sure but they always see us sweet on set. They don't have rules about dating a coworker, do they?" the Italian asked.

"I don't think so. As long as you keep it professional."

"What's taking them so long?" Stefania asked as the sun started to set. "Danielle! Barrett! Get in the water!"

"Okay, my love!"

"Ooh, my love," Barrett teased as they got in the water.

Danielle's hands almost instantly wrap around Stefania's waist as they watch the sunset. The brunette put her hands on top of the blonde's and leaned back a little pressing their bodies closer letting Danielle kiss the back of her neck.

When they can barely see the sun anymore, Stefania turned around to face her lover pressing their lips together for a deep french kiss. They didn't pull away after about 30 seconds so Jaina and Barrett decided to splash water on them.

"Hey! Stop! Stop!" Danielle said laughing covering Stefania.

"Aww, cute. You're protecting your LOVE," Barrett putting an emphasis on the word love.

"Come on, MY LOVE. We have dinner at 7 with Shonda and Krista," Jaina said locking arms with Barrett as they teased the love birds.

The girls started walking towards the hotel when Stefania asked, "should we tell them that we're dating?"

"Hmm, I don't think they'll have a problem with it. I used to date my onscreen partner," Danielle answered the brunette.

"Just tell them when you're already official," Barrett suggested.

Danielle and Stefania glanced at each other with smiles on their faces as the brunette put her hand on the blonde's lower back.

"Shower with me," Danielle said as she removed her swim wear. The brunette checked her out her eyes were lingering longer on the blonde's perfect ass.

"Eyes on my face, baby. Shower with me please," she repeated laughing.

"Uh uh, you don't wanna pay 400 bucks," Stefania finally answered.

"Just shower," Danielle said rolling her eyes as she entered the shower leaving the door open. Stefania started removing her bikini then joined the blonde in the bathroom.

Danielle's hands started roaming around the tan skin in front of her not missing a spot then paused on the firm breasts of Stefania.

"Danielle..."

Her ocean eyes are staring at Stefania's deep brown eyes as their both hands hold each other's face. Danielle pulled the brunette's face closer their foreheads touching as the blonde gently stroked her lover's cheek.

"I-" Danielle mumbled.

"I what, Danielle?" Stefania said in a low voice.

"I- I wanna kiss you."