Chapter 15: First of Many

"Shit," Danielle let out a soft moan as Stefania pushed her against the wall. The blonde tilted her head to the side letting the Italian have more access to her neck.

"Fuck. You're so hot," the blonde mumbled. Stefania's hands grabbed Danielle's breasts making her gasp as the shorter woman tangled her hands to the long wavy hair.

"You're okay with this...?" Stefania asked Danielle as she lowered her kisses on her chest.

"I don't care anymore."

"I'm going in the tub first." Danielle nodded as she watched the brunette get settled in the half full bathtub.

"Come closer to me but don't go in the tub yet," Stefania instructed the blonde. The brunette turned her body to the side slightly so that she's facing Danielle's center. The blonde stood closely that her lower body was centimeters away from Stefania's side. She felt the brunette's hand grabbed her ass pulling her in then slowly slid her tongue in between the wet folds of Danielle.

"Stefania..."

"Put one leg on the edge of the tub," Stefania said tapping the surface near her. Danielle obliged allowing the brunette to have full access to her center.

Stefania smiled then looked up as she started licking the blonde's clitoris. Danielle's hands were gripping onto Stefania's hair as she balanced herself.

"Oh yes, just like that, Stefania," Danielle mumbled as the brunette started sucking her clit. Stefania's tongue slid lower then slowly pushed it inside Danielle's entrance letting out a small moan. She pulled it out slightly then pushed it again deeper making Danielle moan louder. She repeatedly tongue fucked her then went back to licking and sucking the blonde's clitoris.

"Fuck yes! Uhuh yes...

Baby...

please don't stop.

Yeah...

I'm close.. ahh I'm cu-" gripping harder onto Stefania's hair, the blonde orgasmed in her mouth that made the brunette smile then started licking slower to ease Danielle's high.

The blonde leaned down to give Stefania a quick kiss then the Italian guided her into the tub letting her sit on the opposite side of the bathtub.

"Are you feeling better?" Stefania asked with a smirk.

"Um yeah."

"What um yeah?" the brunette asked brows furrowed.

"You're too far away. I cannot kiss you. Let's just go to bed already," the blonde said pouting then crossed her arms across her chest.

"Oh my gosh! You're such a baby!" Stefania moved and sat closer to Danielle locking her legs around the blonde's waist so that she'd stop whining. She held the blonde's face and stared at her ocean eyes. They could feel the warmth of their breath as they leaned closer nose touching.

"I," the blonde mumbled.

"You what?" Stefania asked almost whispering now looking at Danielle's lips.

"I don't wanna be just friends anymore."

"We were never just friends, bambina."

Danielle pulled Stefania closer finally closing the gap between their lips as the brunette started tracing her finger tips down to the blonde's body. Danielle let out a gasp as she felt Stefania slightly opened her folds finding her entrance.

"Stefania..." the brunette slid her middle finger inside Danielle and fucked her slowly as she continued kissing the blonde. Not long after she slid another finger as she felt nails digging into her back. She felt Danielle's hands pushing her head lower to her breasts so she obliged and started sucking on the blonde's nipples.

"Fuck me harder, Stefania," Danielle said as she threw her head back getting ready for her climax. Stefania's finger started curling harder as she felt Danielle's body tensed. She continued with the motion of her fingers but faster as the blonde finally let out a loud moan and quivered as she reached the climax resting her body to Stefania's.

Ding-dong. The doorbell rang.

"They're early," Danielle said still catching her breath. "But Barrett has a key let's just wait for them."

"I borrowed her key. Wait for me, don't move," Stefania said as she stood up wrapping a towel around her body.

"Wear some of my comfy clothes! You're sleeping over because I'm still sick!" Danielle shouted laughing.

The brunette quickly put a sweatshirt and shorts then ran to open the door.

"Hey!" Barrett exclaimed as she looked at Stefania up and down with her hair still wet and messy. "You just had sex!" Barrett said laughing not even shocked at all.

Stefania chuckled and said, "I better get her she's still in the bathroom."

"Oooh. Shower sex!" Jaina said this time almost shouting.

"Bathtub sex!!!" Danielle shouted laughing. The girls laughed as they settled in the living room when they heard a loud sound from Danielle's bedroom.

"Ouch!!"

Stefania rushed to the bedroom and saw Danielle on the floor. "I told you I'm still sick," the blonde said pouting.

"Oh my poor bambina."

"What happened?" Jaina and Barrett asked as they entered the bedroom.

"I'm still feeling weak. I just need to hydrate more... Did you bring pizza?" her eyes widened when she smelled the food.

"Yes, we did. How come you have the energy to have sex?" Jaina asked rolling her eyes.

"Stefania did all the work," Barrett said blatantly. Danielle started laughing when she saw Stefania's reaction.

"How did- Danielle!!!" the brunette playfully hit the blonde. "Aww!"

"Hmmm, it's sooo goood!" Danielle said enjoying the pizza so much.

"Oh hey, they just sent the room assignment for the outing next week," Barrett informed the group then checked their emails.

Danielle is staring Jaina with puppy eyes. "What?" Jaina asked. Then she suddenly realized that she and Stefania are roommates. "Oohh, nope I'm not exchanging rooms. Ours has an ocean view."

"Oh come on! Please!!!" Danielle begged Jaina.

"You're not even sure if Stefania wants you to be her roommate," Barrett teased Danielle as Stefania started laughing.

"Barrett, do you want a room with an ocean view?" Stefania asked smiling.

"Hell yeah!" Barrett exclaimed.

"Are you sure? The rooms are already fully booked so we cannot upgrade," the blonde asked the Italian.

"Si, bella. You're one hell of a view already," Stefania winked as she kissed Danielle.

"Awww, look at you looking like a tomato," Barrett said to the blonde teasing.

"Hey, we can go on a date before the outing," Stefania suggested. "No Japan?" Danielle said pouting.

"Wait, wait. You two are dating again?"