Chapter 4: The Welcome Back Party

It's already 7PM. They're now done preparing and just resting in the living room. Barrett and Jay are also in the room now sitting on the left side of the L-shaped sofa. Jaina is on the La-Z-Boy accross the sofa staring at Danielle and Stefania where they are sitting at the right side of the sofa.

Danielle's hand is on Stefania's left leg while the brunette is playing with the blonde's hair. Jaina swears something is up that Danielle is not telling them.

"I have a headache," Stefania said her hand on her head. "Do you wanna rest in my bedroom? I changed the sheets and I haven't slept with anyone since," Danielle said laughing. "Si, I think I need a power nap," Stefania said, accepting Danielle's offer. Danielle held Stefania's arm and led them to her bedroom.

"They'll definitely do it," Jaina said, almost whispering. "What? Are they a thing a now?" Jay asked and kinda shocked. "Maybe they will be. They won't be able to keep their hands off of each other once they've done it," Barrett raising 20 bucks. "50. Danielle won't sleep with her again. We all know her game," Jay bet.

"Stay here," Stefania demanded. The Italian is now sitting on the edge of the bed. She pulled Danielle's hand so that she'll sit beside her. "You take a rest or you won't enjoy the party late-," Danielle's words were cut as Stefania pressed their lips together. The kiss is hungry and aggressive. The brunette pulled for a moment looking at Danielle's ocean eyes then locked their lips again. The kiss is softer now and more passionate.

"We can't. The party will start in 1 hour," Danielle said between kisses. "We have an hour then," the brunette mumbled.

The kiss deepened as they felt their bodies getting hotter. Stefania pushed Danielle on the bed getting on top of her. She started kissing lower, sucking on the blonde's neck then her chest. Danielle's now moaning so Stefania covered her mouth. "Hey, Grey and Oak just arrived. Do you-," Barrett jaw dropped. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Lock the door next time!" Barrett shouted shutting the door behind her.

"What happened?" Jaina asked when she saw the look on Barrett's face. Not long after Danielle and Stefania went out of the room. "Sorry you had to see that," Stefania apologized. "They're... I think I need to wash my eyes," Barrett said, looking disgusted.

Danielle started laughing so Stefania elbowed her. "Woah, woah, I was just about to ask Stefania out!" Grey said in a frustrated tone. "It's not like we're dating," Danielle said. Stefania looked at the blonde and felt her words affecting her. "Si, we can still go on a date Grey," Stefania winked. Danielle was not happy with what the Italian said but she's the one who said it's just a one-time thing.

People started coming so they turned up the music. Some of the casts of Grey's attended the party too.

"Jessica!" Stefania led her to the dance floor not knowing Danielle was watching her. Stefania was a dancer so she really knows her moves. Not long after, she's doing shots with Jessica Capshaw. Danielle's eyes widened when she saw Jessica did a body-shot on Stefania's arm.

Danielle tried to divert her attention. She saw Jesse Williams so she wen't to him to socialize. "Heyyy, welcome back! Try not to knock someone out again," Stefania was not too faraway so she heard their conversation. "Btw, this is Candice my cousin. She's visiting from Chicago I hope you don't mind I brought her as my plus one," Jesse said. "Danielle Savre," Danielle stretched her hand for Candice to shake but she opted for a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Yep, she's kind of obsessed with your character, Maya Bishop, she even dyed her hair blonde," Jesse explained the excitement of Candice.

Danielle, Jesse, and Candice are now doing shots just beside where Jessica and Stefania are talking and laughing nonstop. Not long after, Grey joined Stefania and Jessica.

Stefania and Danielle are facing each other though separated by Candice and Jessica. They're just beside the counter that serves as the bar for the night. Danielle poured two tequilas as Jesse was pulled by Jason. Stefania's peaking from time to time at where Danielle is and what she's up to.

"Here, let me put salt on your shoulder then bite this lime. Perfect!" Candice said excitedly. She licked Danielle's shoulder and did the shot. She's just about to get the lime from Danielle's lips using hers when Stefania appeared beside them.

Stefania took Danielle's shot on the counter, drank it, then took the lime from her lips using hers locking them together. Danielle looked around to check if someone saw what Stefania did but everybody seems so busy socializing and dancing.

"Omg! Stefania! Hi, I'm a fan," Candice almost squealed. "Thank you. Can I excuse Danielle for a minute?" pulling Danielle to her bedroom. "What?" Danielle seems a little drunk now and annoyed. "Why were you letting that woman lick your shoulder? You don't even know her," Stefania said almost shouting. "Oh. So it's okay if you do it with Jessica just because you KNOW her?" Danielle now shouting. "Why are we even fighting? I thought tonight you're mine," Stefania said, lowering her voice as the last words came out of her mouth, her lips inches away from Danielle's.

"Say that again," Danielle said. "What?" Stefania asked, now confused. "That I'm yours," the blonde mumbled. "You're mine tonight, Danielle," the Italian felt Danielle's hand sliding from her waist to her back undoing her bra. "Again, but without the word 'tonight'," Danielle controlling herself from biting Stefania's lower lip. "You're mine, Danielle," Stefania said looking at her ocean eyes. Danielle pulled Stefania's top slowly then threw the Italian's bra. Stefania slowly undressed Danielle too while her body's heating up with the anticipation.

"Say it again," Danielle mumbled. "You're mine."

"Pull my hair then say it again," the blonde said. Stefania happily did what the blonde requested. Danielle couldn't take it anymore, pressing her lips to Stefania's, hard enough that the kiss is still passionate.