"And they thought of dragging Wilderburg and Astrid down." Jeremy cluckle but his eyes are sharp.
"They are not even including my connection to Kei."

Howard fixes his eye glasses.
"Isn't it Ms.Castella?"

"Do not say anything without any evidence." Jeremy coldly said.

Howard nods.
"Understood."

Jeremy clicks his tongue.
"Use any means to remove this article and this pictures.No matter what."

Howard nods.
"Even if I use a rough hand?"

Jeremy just look at Howard.
Howard understoof and left.
He sighs.
"Rich people problems are too... stupid."

Jeremy calls his mother.
"Hello Jere--"

"Mom, I wont tolerate your God daughter anymore."

Ashley flinched.
"Wha-what's wrong?"

Jeremt clicked his tongue.
"I'll send you the details."

Ashley who is playing with Asher in the pool asks the maid to get her laptop.

Then she frowns.
Jeremy calls her again.
"So?" He coldly asks.

"Are yoy positive its her?"

"Mom."

"What if it is someone that want to ruin your relationship with Castella?"
Ashley say.

"What's wrong Mom?" Asher asks.

Ashley snatches the laptop away from Asher.

Asher gasps in his mother's big reaction.
"M-mom?"

Ashley walks away.
"J-just play on your own first."

"......" Asher frowns.
He asks a maid to get his laptop and type on it. He will find out what's wrong even if everyone become quiet.

***

Ark is also informed about the article.
Beforehe can say anything Lester came and inform him that Howard, Jeremy's secretary call him to tell him not to worry and cooperate.

Ark sat on his chair.
"It's not like I can compete with the Settir's ability but somehow it makes me feel a bit useless."

Lester coughs fakely not wanting to comment.

"Kei!" Tyrone panics as he saw him in the campus.
"Did you see the article?"

Kei looks weirdly at him.
"What article?"

"So you haven't seen it." Tyrone has a face saying 'I know it', makes Kei angry.

"What article?"

Tyrone shows him.

Kei raised a brow.

He looks at Tyrone and open his arms.
"Come in my warm embrace."

Tyrone looks at him weirdly.
"Um...Kei?"

Kei sneers and put his arms down.
"What? You are rejecting my homo love for you?"

Tyrone just stares at Kei then after a while he laughs so loud that everyone walking around look at him.
He hugs Kei so tight that Kei taps his back shouting 'give up!'

After calming down, the two eat lunch together as if nothing is happening.

Kei taught Tyrone.
"Don't always look at social medias and it won't affect your life."

"Kei, you are the only one I know who never use social media account after making one. Hahaha."

Kei sneers.
"I don't like it to begin with. I have all my friends phone numbers. If I want to talk to them I will call them. If they want to talk to me, they call me. Its not like I have family overseas."

"Ahahahha. That is your only take about social media,ahahhaha."
Tyrone smiles.
There are alot of his fans that call him homo and disgusting. It make him feel so painful.
He is a musician.
Its not like his gender or preference affect how he plays his piano so how come they are calling him liar and dirty?

How can they call him a bad influence and someone that is not to be look up to.
Some even says that he is a bad son for becoming like who he was.

He thought if he shares it with Kei, they will hold hand as a friend and be stronger together in facing these scandal.

"Why are you laughing?"
Kei sneers.

Tyrone giggles.
"I should have known, Kei has nothing he worries about!"

Kei frowns.
"What are you talking about?"

"I mean, you are strong and able to ignore critisism. I just so amaze and glad."

"Tyrone, are you crazy? I dont like critisism the same way you do. If someone ever talk to me that Im disgusting in my face, I will punch and kill them." Kei loudly said as they are walking in the hallway.
The people around avoids them.
"But social media is different. You dont even know how those people looks like at who they really are. Maybe they are using different names or faces to say mean things just because they are real losers in reality and wanting to act as if they are not losers.
Reading their comments is not even worth your time."
Kei stops walking.

Tyrone looks at him.
"What?"

"In a second thought, lets fuck them."

Tyrone gapes, "What?"

"Let's make a dummy account too and fuck them up."
Kei grins.
"Come. I dont know how to make a dummy account so follow me."

Tyrone grins.
"Kei, you are enjoying this too much~"