The human body is still a new concept to Jin, so this is OVERWHELMING. 

How do humans manage this?

Jin feels the familiar feeling pooling in his stomach, and Toji's cock repeatedly hitting that spot has that feeling intensifying. 

"To- Toji san! Wait!" Jin digs his fingers into Toji's forearm, bringing out little blood.

With a grunt, Toji reaches over and down and grabs Jin's other arm and holds him afloat with his arms.

Jin is afraid that he might fall face flat on the bed, but Toji's grip is true and sure. His build isn't for show after all.

With this position, Toji fucks into Jin like no man's business. The King has nothing to hold to keep him grounded and he feels as if he's losing his mind.

Jin's head is thrown back as he lets out series of loud moans and screams. His legs are shaking and his eyes are hazy.

"Toji!!" Jin let's out a sound between a squeal and a scream. His cock spurts out a certain amount of cum on the sheets, staining them with that warm fluid.

Even though he's currently experiencing his first orgasm in his human body, Toji didn't falter or stop. The human fucks him through it, drawing squeals from the overstimulated Mer.

Jin cumming has his hole tightening around Toji's cock. The man's speed and thrusts increased. He uses Jin's arms to bring him to meet his thrusts.

"Shit!" Toji hisses out, feeling his impending orgasm. He manages five or six more thrusts before cumming into the King.

Jin lets out a weak moan as Toji's essence floods into his stomach, filling him up.

Toji let's go of Jin's arm and the Mer collapses to the bed. His hips and ass are still up in the air.

Jin's face is turned to the side and he takes in deep breathes. He tries to control the trembling of his body, but to no avail.

Jin closes his eyes and plans to doze off when he's suddenly thrusted into. He let's out a weak moan and clinches the sheets. "Toji san!"

Toji leans down and covers Jin's body with his own. He spread the King's legs wide open, giving him more access to thrust in freely.

Toji sets his arms over Jin's head and he takes the gasping pinket's ear into his lips. 

"You really didn't think we are done, did you?" The buff man chuckled into Jin's ear before taking the side of his ear between his teeth and gives it a small bite.

With Jin in a mating press, Toji fucks so deep into Jin that the pinket was squealing in mere seconds. Toji's cock hit places so deep that Jin's eyes rolled into the back of his head.

A thin line of drool trails down the corner of Jin's lips and he has teats streaming down his face.

Once in a while he'd bury his face into the pillow and muffle his screams, but the urge to breathe becomes too great that he moans out loud.

With the sheets rubbing against his cock, and Toji's cock hitting his prostate and most likely rearranging his guts with how deep in his stomach the dark haired man was, Jin's comes with a gurgle like scream.

Toji cums moments later, groaning out a cuss.

Jin is full on shivering now, his body convulsing. 

Toji grabs him, and puts him on his knees, kneeling upright.

He presses his hand against the bulge on Jin's stomach, grinning against Jin's neck. Cum is slowly tickling down Jin's stuffed ass, dropping on the bed.

"Let's continue, shall we?" 

Jin let's out an incoherent moan.

                   _______________

Gold eyes stare blankly at the artistic ceiling above. 

Ryoumen feels his eye twitch in irritation as the sounds from the other room continues. He can clearly hear his father begging that pig Toji, his breathe coming out shakingly. 

If he wasn't so pissed, he would have been horny as fuck.

"AHH! TOJI SAN! STOP!"

Ryoumen grabs two other pillow and tries to smother himself from the noise.

Gods, he's going to kill that fucker.