Part 25: Summer 2017 - Begins 🎉

Start from the beginning

Lennon Stella was beautiful, she was tall, blonde, green eyed, just a sight to behold. She was known for being an upcoming model , working with Calvin Klein and Guess ... yeah she was passionate to say the least. The girl was well and truly on her way to being one of Victoria secrets new angels.

"Hi Lennon." Zayn smiled softly, he didn't hate the girl... just hated that she was with the man he loved.

"Hey Z, you look fresh!" She grinned, rushing over to pull him into a hug.

They'd come a long way from when they first met. To say that Zayn struggled would be an understatement. The younger lad barely spoke a word to the poor girl and honestly he was one hundred percent certain he made her life hell for the first two months. Without meaning to of course ... It was awful .

"Thanks... Daislee actually slept through the night. That might be why." He chuckled. "You're looking pretty fresh yourself."

"Oh stop it! You flatter me Malik." Lennon giggled , rushing over to greet Daislee.

"See? You're doing great mate..." Louis assured as she walked away.

"Yeah ... m' trying."

"You ok Zayn?" Harry asked , snapping him out of his thoughts. "You look lost."

"Yeah I'm good, don't worry." He shrugged with a smile. "She's missed you." He added , nodding to their one year old.

"I missed her too... like Lennon said she's all I've spoken about. Everyone on tour must be sick of me."

"You glad to be finished for a few weeks?"

"I am indeed , plus I have Lennon off with me which makes it better. This way we get to have family time! It's going to be amazing."

Zayn couldn't help but allow his heart to break slightly , the thought of their little family now involving another person was still hard to get used to. He knew Lennon would never try and replace him , of course she wouldn't. But it still wasn't easy.

"Hmm, well I worked out a plan. You two can have daislee three nights and I'll have her the other four. That sound ok?" The seventeen year old shrugged.

"I mean yes but ... I was kind of hoping we'd all just stay in the caravan. Our mums are staying in Eric's cottage so I didn't think it'd be a problem..."  Harry trailed off in confusion.

"Oh! Oh right... erm I mean if Lennon's ok with that , then yeah I'm good with it."

"I don't want you spending another birthday alone Zayn, you're staying in the caravan with us end of." Lennon chirped.

Oh ok so she knew everything... literally everything.

"That's that then..."

"Who knows maybe that Theo lad is still working in the leisure centre, shoot ya shot Z!" Louis laughed.

He could of been seeing things but he could of sworn he saw a look of hurt flash across Harry's features. But he couldn't have, Harry was with someone now... things where different.

"I hope so... I'm bored of being lonely."

"Oh you have this beautiful little girl! How could you ever be lonely?!" Lennon cooed, cuddling Daislee against her chest. "She's precious."

"Oh did I say lonely? I meant horny." Zayn smirked.

Lennon only howled in laughter , playfully shoving his shoulder as he chuckled along with her.
"Shut up! I can't believe you. You make me howl."

"Yeah... hilarious." Harry muttered under his breath before walking towards the Toliet. "I really needed to hear that Z, thanks."

"Harold , I gave birth to your child. I haven't had sex since I was pregnant with said child... do not come for me!" He tried to joke, Lennon still giggling.