His nose pressed against her hair that had come undone from its loose up do, flowing down her back like a flawless curtain.

He inhales deeply then exhales, his breath fanning on her exposed neck, his actions make an unfamiliar feeling to grow in the pit of her stomachs.

Her thighs clench together as an uncomfortable, throbbing sensation rises between the junction of her legs.

The unfamiliar feeling growing further as the time ticks by, she couldn't recognize what it was. She could feel herself start getting hot and sweat a bit, even though the air conditioner in the room was working perfectly fine, and it was mostly chilly during the night and even during the day in Forks.

Adryan stills, he could feel himself stiffen when he smells her tantalizing scent. It was more addicting than normal. The sweet scent teasing his nostrils. The sparks he felt were otherworldly.

He could feel himself harden in his pants when he realizes what was happening, She almost moans out loud when she feels his lips brush against her neck sensually, causing a jolt of heat to travel through her core.

Violet looks around as she feels the sudden shift in the air. She immediately takes notice of how most male wolves were looking at a certain direction or a certain someone. Jade.

She was in Adryan's arms, but that wasn't what was drawing all the attention towards them.

Upon sniffing the air around her, she could smell the sweet scent that happen to be coming from Jade's direction. Violet's eyes widen in realization. It was something she herself had experienced countless amount of times before.

Heat. Jade was experiencing her first heat.

Violet watched as almost all the males in the room sniff the air as their eyes slowly turned dark with lust, only the un-mated ones, since a female's heat didn't affect a mated male as much.

Heat influenced all the unmated wolves, male wolves tend to get affected with the alluring sweet scent a female used to exude during the time of the heat. It was irresistible. It was a battle for control between the man and his wild.

She could see a few males step towards the direction where Jade stood, causing Adryan let out a warning growl. He himself seemed barely hanging on by a thin thread of control, his eyes kept switching to that of his wolves and his constantly.

Worry seeps into Violet as she took in the current predicament. She had to do something before everything went to shit or something happened.

Rushing towards Jade, who was in Adryan's arms, Violet tugs her forward by gripping her arms. This caused Adryan to growl lowly in warning under his breath at Violet, his wolf felt someone tug his mate away from him, and he didn't like it one bit.

"Relax, I'm just taking her to her room." She tells him, assuring him that she didn't have the intention of taking Jade away from him. Away from the pack.

Just then, an unmated male roughly around the age of eighteen steps forward, his eyes of that of his wolf's. Dark.

Adryan hands Jade over to Violet's arms, and steps towards the male in warning. Flashing his elongated fangs at the teen.

"Come on Jade, let's get you out of here" Violet takes Jade towards the exit of the ballroom, as soon as they were going to step out, another male seemed to block their path. His dark eyes fixed on Jade's figure with lustful eyes.

Violet curses under her breath.

"Jade, I want you to go to your room and lock it. Do you understand? You've to lock it. I've to stop these men from getting to you." Violet speaks, her words directed at Jade, even though her gaze was fixed on the male before them.