Of Cherry Blossom and Death

Start from the beginning

"Yuuji! I missed you!" The man wrapped his arms around Yuuji's waist and raised him up. He smothered his cheek against Yuuji's chubby one and started to rub against it enthusiastically. 

"Satoru san!" Yuuji greeted back enthusiastically, wrapping his arms around the man and trying to tap his back - failing to do so as he was short as fuck. "It's good to have you back once again!" 

"I missed Yuuji, as well as his cooking!" Satoru moved back and gazed down at the teen with a wide grin, his glasses perached down to show his beautiful cerulean eyes. "Ne~ What's on the menu, Yuu chan?~" 

With a chuckle, Yuuji replied, "Quiet a lot actually, Ru san. Seeing as you were coming, and knowing your taste, I helped in making Yakitori, Sukiyaki, Tokachi Butadon, Tonkatsu, spicy karaage chicken, and curry. As for desert, I also made your favourite: Kikufuku mochi with a helping of honey or green tea." 

Gojo's eyes were practically shining with stars. The man glomped Yuuji again, laying kisses on the pinket cheeks who giggle at Gojo's antics.

"Oi, Satoru." Getou, one of Gojo's right hand man called out with a sweat drop. Nanami just heaved a sigh and adjusted his glasses. 

A heavy hand came down upon Gojo's head and gripped it hard, putting a stop to his antics.

"Oi." A deep voice said menacingly. "What the fuck are you doing, you shitty ass Gojo?" 

"Ahh! Sukuna! Hello!" Gojo turned his head and gave the tall behemoth a grin. 

A vein popped on Sukuna's forehead and his grip on Gojo's head became tight. His stiletto black painted nails dug into the white haired man's skin.

"Ow ow ow ow!" Gojo grabbed Sukuna's hand and the tan skinned man's grip just increased. 

With a quick move, Gojo dislodged Sukuna's hand from his head and spun out of the way. He didn't make it far as Sukuna grabbed him again and put him in a choke hold. 

"Who's wife do you think you're getting all lovey dovey with, huh?!" Sukuna continued choking Gojo, who was reaching out fir Yuuji. With a tch, Sukuna started dragging him away by his neck.

Getou and Nanami heaved a sigh before they went after them, not before giving the maids their coats.

Yuuji, who was watching the whole thing with a smile, giggle inside his sleeve. Footsteps drew his attention back to the entrance and he saw two people coming in. His mega watt smile came back and he said with a cheery voice, "Welcome, to the House of Sukuna." He placed his hands in front of him and gave a small bow. The six maids behind in followed his example. "We are pleased you-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." The man rudely cut Yuuji off, waving his hand dismissively.

Yuuji and the others straightened themselves, each having a small frown. Yuuji just continued smiling, his eyes never straying from the two men  before him.

"Damn,  this place is huge." The rude man commented as he looked around. He removed his coat and threw it at Yuuji, who blinked owlishly. The pinket couldn't catch the coat on time and it fell to the floor. "Oi, watch it! That's a million yen shit, you stupid bitch!"

The maids behind Yuuji, as well as the guards there, all changed their stances. Two of the maids - one with brown hair and two others with dark green - looked ready to attack, their faces twisted into heavy scowls.