"I'm sorry." He finally says. "Also I'm not mad at you. I just didn't want him telling you how he felt." Katsuki said awkwardly.

She covered her face.

"This is annoying...can we just forget it?" She asked looking at him now as he smiled.

But at that moment Shinsou walked upstairs.

_____ was still standing in the hallway, Katsuki at his door.

They both look at him as Shinsou looked at them.

The awkward silence growing.

Both boys glaring.

"You know what. This might be the best option....Shinsou come here." _____ said as both boys look at her confused.

"I don't want anything to be awkward between us three ok? So you two make up or do something cause I don't wanna have this conversation ever again." _____ said looking at them.

Shinsou and Katsuki look at eachother then look away glaring.

"Aye I'm serious! Katsuki, Shinsou is my friend and will remain a friend only. I can't, not talk to him because he's my training partner and my classmate. And Shinsou, Katsuki's my boyfriend, respect his wishes. We good?" _____ said smiling hoping what she said fixed everything.

They both glare even more.

"I said. are we good?" She repeated annoyed.

"Ya.." Katsuki said glaring.

"Fine." Shinsou said as _____ smiled.

"Good."

She looked at the two boys having their arms crossed and looking the other direction.

She rolled her eyes and walked towards Katsuki.

"Alright, stop acting so tough, see you tomorrow Shinsou." ____ said to them then looked at Shinsou as she pushed Katsuki into his room walking in with him and closing the door.

Shinsou glared just walking to his own room.

____ smiled up at Katsuki who looked at her.

She just grabbed his head pushing him down and kissing his lips.

Katsuki kissed her back wrapping his arms around her as he finally felt 100%.

That kiss being needed.

She pulled away smiling at him.

"You know I love you right?" She said looking at him resting her chin on his chest staring at him as he looked down at her smiling.

Her arms around his waist.

"Ya..I do. I'm sorry for worrying you" he said as she smiled and squeezed him tightly.

"At least I get cuddles tonight." She said as he laughed walking to bed with her.

"You don't want to change?" He asked seeing her in her school uniform still.

"Undress me. I'll wear one of your shirts." She said as he smirked.

"Don't throw that word around so easily" he said and just unbuttoned her jacket taking it off along with her tank top.

He stopped at her bra just seeing the new one she bought last week.

"That's the new one right?" He asked as she nods smiling the maroon bra.

"And your wearing the..panties too right?" He asked moving his hands to her skirt as she rolled her eyes.

She slides it off as Katsuki's internal teenage boy screamed in his head. She took off her shoes just putting them to the side as he watched her walk to him in her bra and panty his face turning a deep red.