Epilogue

2 years later...

Kiseki Sisters

Normal POV

They are now in their final semester as a Senior. Most of them are very busy. Minako still pursues her dream to compose songs. Mio is still dealing with two loves: Book writing and Yaoi. Kaori, well, she finished her contract in a Modeling Agency in Manila and now she pursue her path to design clothes. Akira focuses on cooking course which will make her catch up with Minako when she is in the kitchen. For Ayumi, who focuses on baking course and Misaka, who have the same course as Akira, well, let's just say they are doing their best.

Today is their On Job Training semester where they will choose a place to do the OJT based on their chosen field.

"It's been almost three years since we came here. Now we only have months left." Ayumi sighed.

"Yeah. And now we have an OJT coming up. What are your plans?" Akira asked.

"Well, there's a recording studio where I worked near the school. So, that's a no brainer for me." Minako answered.

"Oh yeah, you are now working. And besides, you already released many covers in your channel." Mio said.

"Yeah. It's hard but I can manage." She said with a smile.

"That's great. What about you, Mio-san?" Akira asked.

"Well, it's hard to find a place to work when it comes to writing. But, I planned to do my OJT in the library." Mio answered.

"Oh yeah, there IS a section in the library where you can do literacy writing." Minako said.

"Wow! Genius!" Ayumi said.

"Kaori?" Mio called.

"Hmm... Maybe I can do that at Mrs. De Guzman's dressing shop. Since she's looking for students who are doing their OJT." Kaori answered.

"Fair enough." Akira said while holding her chin.

"What about you, Akiracchi?" Kaori asked.

"Well, there's a fast food near our place. Maybe Misa-chan and I would work there." Akira replied.

"And there's a cake shop near the fast food as well. I can apply there for my OJT." Ayumi added.

"Good." Akira said.

"So, shall we go now?" Kaori asked.

"YEAH!!!" They shouted and went to their destination.

6 Hours Later

Minako finished her job in the studio and released a new cover song called 'At my worst by Pink Sweats.' She posted her cover on her YouTube channel. Her channel contains her daily vlogs, cover songs, challenges, etc. She saw a mirror at the shop near the studio and one thing she saw is her hair.

"This color has been with me for so long..." She thought. Then, she noticed the hair color dye inside the store. 

"Why not I color my hair?" She thought again. Then, she went inside and buy hair dye.

"Good thing they had teal... But I'll make my hair a light shade of teal because my hair is pure white." She said as she took the hair dye and put it in a basket.

"Why not dark brown highlights for Kaori-san, light yellow highlights for Mio-chan, and yellow for Akira-san's tips?" She thought and put it in the basket. And took the scissors for the hair. Then, she paid the things she bought and went home.