23

(Warning: Another R18 Yaoi again... Same advise as the previous chapter with R18... Don't tell me that I didn't warned you...)

Aomine's POV

We just got home from the beach. I am in the living room with Kise, Tetsu and Midorima. As we continued unpacking our things, Minako brought a hamper right between us for our dirty clothes.

"By the way, put your dirty clothes in the hamper so I'll do the laundry." She said. So, we put our clothes in the hamper. Suddenly, Midorima and Kuroko were finished fast. 

"What's with the rush?" I thought.

"Don't you guys dare come upstairs." He said to me and Kise. We tilted our heads with confusion and he grabbed Tetsu's hand as they went upstairs.

"What was that about?" Kise asked.

"I don't know." I answered. As we finished putting our dirty clothes in the hamper, Minako came back and took the hamper.

"Aomine-nii, where's my brother?" She asked.

"He went upstairs with Midorima." I answered.

"Oh... Okay... Well tell them that Akashi had a call with Mibuchi-nii so he will be late... If you or they wanna ask something, I'll be at the backyard." She said and wore her earphones while listening to music. As she got out of the house to do laundry, I pulled Kise and sat him on my lap.

"A-Aominecchi!?!? What are you---" He gasped and I kissed him.

"Hmp..." He moans as I kiss him. And we switched positions. 

"A-Aominecchi???" He called. Then, I removed his pants.

"A-A-AOMINECCHI! WAIT! WAI---" He yelled but suddenly stopped as I started licking him.

"Ahhh..." He moans like a girl. I like it. It makes me want to eat him and I continued to what I'm doing.

"I wanna hear your voice, Kise... Let it out..." I said and keep on going until he came. As he came, it's about time to get real.

"A-A-AOMINECCHI!!!" He was in shock as I spread his legs and went all in.

"NNGGHH... AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" He screamed in pain and I moved back and forth.

"You were so tight down here..." I smirked.

"S-S-S-SHUT UP.... And- Aahh... Agh... H-Hurry up..." He said with a stutter. So, I moved very fast until he and I came together.

"I'm... coming..." I said to him and moved faster than before. 

"A-Aomine...cchi... AH... AHHH! AAAAAHHHH!!!" He screamed. So, I hugged him tight and we both came. He came between our bodies and I came inside him.

"Haa.... Haa... Ha..." He catches his breath.

"Haa.... Ha..." I even tried catching my breath. And I took a paper towel by the side table and wiped his body and wiped mine as well.

"T-T-That hurts, you know..." He said. I chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"We should take a shower..." I said and he nodded. So, he grabbed and wore his clothes and took his towel. But before I head to the bathroom, Kise grabbed my shirt and I looked at him.

"C-C-Can I join you?" He asked with a flushed face. Then, I stick my forehead on his.

"You need help with your butt... Aren't you?" I asked and he nodded as his reply. I smiled and grabbed his hand and went inside the bathroom.

Minako's POV

I'm at the backyard where the pool area is because I'm doing the laundry. As the drying process is finished, I hang them outside to dry. 

"Few days left... Coming back to the Philippines." I thought. As I was done, I received a phone call from Akira.

"Hello?" I called.

"Minako! The school announces the students with scholarship and free tuition." She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. You, Mio and I were part of the scholars." She said. I was in shock knowing that I'm a scholar.

"W-WOW! THAT'S GREAT NEWS!" I said.

"I know right." She said with excitement.

"Congratulations to us... By the way, what happened to Ayumi? I heard she had a broken wrist." I asked.

"Well, she's not doing well. But she is still doing her best to heal her wrist." She said.

"I see. Well, anyways that is not just the news." I said.

"W-What? What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well, Your brother and I confessed at each other and we had a date last night." I said.

"WHAT!?!?!?" She screamed.

"Y-Y-You mean, you were in a relationship?!?!?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered. Then, she squealed like a fan girl.

"I'm so happy for you!!!" She said.

"Thanks Akira. By the way, I need to go now. I have something to do. Tell the others I say hi." I said.

"Okay! Take care!" She said and turned off my phone. Then, I heard a scream from the bathroom.

"AAAHHHHH!!!" Kise-nii screamed.

"I bet Kise-nii was being touched by Aomine-nii. I think they are together after all." I whispered and went inside.

Kuroko's POV

Midorima-kun and I got tired of what we did today. We took a shower a while ago and changed. I already put our clothes in an empty hamper in our room.

"Are you okay, Kuroko?" Midorima-kun asked while drying his hair with a towel.

"Yeah, I'm okay. How about you?" I said to him and asked the same question.

"Well, I feel better." He said as he sat near me.

"It's very tiring..." I said to him. Then, he smiled.

"After we dry our hair, we take some rest." Midorima-kun said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and cupped his face and sticks his forehead on mine.

"I Love You..." I said to him.

"I Love You Too..." He said to me and we shared a kiss. But then a scream in the bathroom was heard.

"AAAHHHHH!!!" Kise-kun screamed and we flinched.

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP, KISE!?!?" Aomine-kun screamed then checked outside.

"Isn't that Kise-kun and Aomine-kun?" I asked.

"Yeah, but the question is... Why are they together in the bathroom?" He asked. We stared at each other with confusion.

"I guess they were... Together?" I doubted.

"I... Guess..." He said. Then, he touched my hair.

"W-What is it?" I asked.

"Your hair is still wet... Let me help you..." He said a faces me at the back so that he can dry my hair. I can feel Midorima-kun's hand is warm where it makes me sleep. After few minutes, he finished drying my hair.

"Okay, it's done..." He said as I dazed off. He chuckled seeing me sleep for a few minutes.

"Hehehe... You really did endure it... C'mon, let's take some rest first." He said. I nodded and we lied down with him hugging me at the back.