7

15 Minutes later...

Kagami's POV

We finished our school and about to go out to play street basketball. And we also had more companions with us. Specifically, the Kiseki no Sedai (Generation of Miracles).

"Kagamicchi, what happened to your head?" Kise asked about my scratched forehead.

"Ahh that, pile of books fell from the shelf in our classroom. And Don't call me Kagamicchi." I said then 

"Heh... Just like what OSA-Hana said. Leo will encounter bad luck." Midorima smirked.

"Do you still watch that stupid fortune telling, Midorima?" Aomine asked. Suddenly, my phone rang. I looked on my phone, Tatsuya is calling so I answered.

"Yo, Tatsuya, you called?" I asked.

"Taiga, is Kuroko with you? You guys need to go home!" He said with a worried tone.

"He's with me and the others. Why?" I asked.

"His sister collapsed. She has bruises on her arms and legs." He said which made me in shock. 

"WHAT?" I screamed which made them flinched.

"Better hurry!!!" He said.

"Okay! Thanks for telling, Tatsuya! We're on our way!" I said and turned off my phone.

"What's wrong?" Takao asked.

"Kuroko, your sister collapsed. We better go to your place." I said. Kuroko and the others were in shock and we rushed to their apartment.

As we rushed into their place, we saw Tatsuya waiting on the doorway.

"Tatsuya!" I called.

"Taiga, Kuroko, good thing you guys are here." He said.

"Where is she?" Kuroko asked worried about his sister. He pointed his thumb inside the house. So, we went inside to check on her. As we went in the living room, we saw her lying on the sofa. Akashi is wiping her arms and legs with a wet towel.

"Akashi-kun..." He called. Akashi turned around facing us.

"Kuroko, good thing you're here." He said after wiping Minako's arms. Kuroko went to her sister's side.

"What happened to her?" He asked.

"When Murasakibara, Himuro-san and I got home, we saw her lying on the ground before the stairs with bruises." Akashi explained.

"Maybe those bruises came from the staircase." Midorima doubted. Then, suddenly Minako opened her eyes slowly.

"K... Kuro.. Ko-nii..." She slowly called Kuroko. He turned around to her sister.

"Minako!" He called and hugged her because of his worries about his sister. I guess this is the life of having a sister. Others were happy that she's okay.

"MINACCHI!!!" Kise cried.

"Thank God you're okay." Aomine sighed.

"What... Happened?" She asked. As she tries to sit down assisted by Midorima.

"You collapsed in front of the staircase." Akashi answered. 

"I see. I guess I overworked my body too much." She sighed.

"But what about those bruises, Minachin?" Murasakibara asked.

"Ahh these? I was about to cook lunch... But I felt dizzy and rolled down on the staircase... That's why I have these." She answered.

"T-That must be painful." Takao said.

"Your brother and the others were very worried about you by the time Tatsuya called." I said.

"Ahhh... Sorry for making you worry guys..." She said. All of us smiled on her.

"At least nothing happened to you." Kuroko said. Then, she smiled and hugged her brother.

"Don't worry, brother. I'll be fine." She said to her brother. Then, Akashi stood up.

"Well, we need to leave Minako for a while. Her fever is still there." Akashi told us. Minako checked us until her eyes met on Tatsuya.

"Uhm... Kagami-nii, is he a friend of yours?" She asked and pointing on Tatsuya.

"Ahh, Him? This is Himuro Tatsuya, a childhood friend of mine, and Murasakibara's classmate and boyfriend." I explained. She gasped knowing Murasakibara and Tatsuya are lovers. But... with a smile?

"Really?!?! Congrats Murasakibara-nii!!!" She greeted with no disgust. 

"Minacchi, you're not homophobic?" Kise asked and Aomine and I hit him with our fist.

"DON'T MAKE THINGS AWKWARD!!!" We said. Others laughed at us hitting Kise.

"Kise-nii, I've encountered lots like them. Even a girl can have a relationship with a girl. Love has no gender." She answered with a smile and suddenly stared at Midorima and Kuroko.

"What was that about?" I thought. 

Midorima's POV

We were in shock that Minako is happy knowing Murasakibara and Himuro's relationship. I thought that she does not like people like that. Then, Kise butt in and asked a question.

"Minacchi, you're not homophobic?" Kise asked and Aomine and Kagami hit him with their fist.

"DON'T MAKE THINGS AWKWARD!!!" They said. We laughed at them hitting Kise.

"Kise-nii, I've encountered lots like them. Even a girl can have a relationship with a girl. Love has no gender." She answered with a smile and suddenly stared at us. I think she knew about us.

"Kagami, can you do the honors of cooking meals? You can invite Himuro-san to help you." Akashi said to Kagami.

"S-Sure! Tatsuya, let's go!" Kagami said.

"Okay." Himuro replied and went in the kitchen.

"I'll go upstairs." Murasakibara said.

"Wait for us!" Aomine complained and pulled Kise upstairs.

"Kuroko-nii, can I talk to Midorima-nii for a minute?" She asked. Kuroko nodded and went to the kitchen to help Kagami. I am left alone with his sister. I don't know what will I do.

"You don't have to hide your secret from me, Midorima-nii." She said. I was in shock that she said that.

"Huh?" I doubted.

"I know your relationship with my brother." She said with a smile.

"W-What? B-But... How?" I asked.

"He told me everything about you and him." She answered and I flinched.

"S-So, you knew it all along?" I asked again.

"Yep." She replied so I sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness... I thought you're mad about it." I said.

"I'm not mad. I was so happy about you two. Because I've seen him cry after his first heartache from his childhood friend." She sighed. Then, I felt pain hearing that.

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"Well, one time, he fell in love with Ogiwara Shigehiro, his childhood friend. He confessed to him about his love for him. He accepted that but suddenly changed until Kuroko-nii found out that he is playing his feeling. From there, he had no personal contact with Ogiwara." She said. I feel pain for Kuroko after hearing that story.

"But then, the time he met you, his personality changed. And after your battle with Rakuzan, you invited him in a basketball court... Alone. And you shared a kiss with him." She told me which made me flushed. She knew those details about us.

"Kuroko told you that???" I asked with a shock. She nodded as an answer.