18

Before Dinner...

Akashi's POV

The Seirin members with Takao already left a while ago. Kagami and Momoi didn't joined them because of what happened to Minako a while ago. The others came to our room for our important meeting about Minako's obsessive ex-boyfriend.

"So, Murochin and Kagami will cook? Nice!" Murasakibara said while drooling for food.

"There's remaining curry... We will reheat it as additional dishes for dinner." Himuro-san added.

"Thanks." Minako responded as Momoi treated her wound. I kept on checking Minako because of what happened to her. And it made me upset seeing her hurt.

"This situation is no joke, Minako. A guy obsessed with you and wants you back." Midorima said to her.

"Just like what happened to Tetsu. But yours was WAY crazier." Aomine added.

"I know. I already moved on with that but he still won't accept it." She said.

"Minako, how did you guys meet? You haven't told me about that..." Kuroko asked with curiosity.

"Well, I met him in my school in the Philippines. We had a practice match for the Female Basketball Championship. But Kaori, Kise-nii's sister threw the ball too hard which hit at him very hard. So I helped him. Then, after the Championship, we started talking." She explained.

"So, more of like he is in love with you at first sight." Murasakibara said.

"Sort of... Anyways, time passed he courted me if he want me to be his girlfriend... And I said yes. So we only dated once... But then..." She added but she stopped for a minute.

"Then what???" I asked.

"Few months before Summer, he broke up with me just to be with his girl bestfriend whom he married with." She said with a clenched fist.

"And now he wants you back after the wife left him with her child..." Momoi added which made her nod. To compare the siblings, Minako's the worst case. She didn't just broke her heart, her trust in him as well. So, I sat near her and hugged her for comfort.

"Don't worry, Minako... We will make sure that you won't get hurt by that idiot." I said to her. Then, she hugged me back.

"Akashi-kun, it's not fair that you get a hug from her." Momoi said and hugged us.

"DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!!" Kise added and jumped in.

"OI KISE SAVE SOME FOR ME!!!" Aomine joined in. So as Kuroko, Midorima and Murasakibara. They were already above us. Minako is already lying on the bed and I'm on top of her which made our face very close.

"GUYS, FOOD IS READY!" Kagami called and they got up. Then we got up and I got out of bed.

"Shall we eat?" I asked her as I lend her a hand. She grabbed my hand and joined the others.

"So... ITADAKIMASU!!!" We shouted and eat dinner until the night passed.

2 Hours Later...

I checked the time and it's 8:30 pm. The curfew time in the hotel is 9 pm. So, all of them decided to go back in their rooms. Kagami joined with Murasakibara and Himuro-san then Momoi joined with Aomine and Kise. We already cleaned our room and I prepared our bed.

"All doors were locked, Akashi-nii." She said as she got in bed.

"I'll turn off the lights." I said and turned off the lights.

"Akashi-nii?" She called.

"Just call me Akashi... Alright?" I said and she nodded.

"A-Akashi, you told me you never confessed your love on someone, right?" She asked.

"Yeah..." I answered.

"I want to know who is that ideal girl of yours." She said. Then I blushed.

"W-Why do you want to know?" I asked with a bit of nervousness on my heart.

"Akira told me something about silver lining where you will feel that to someone you love." She said.

"Silver Lining?" I asked. That Akira will pay from what she did to me. Suddenly, a heavy rain poured.

"It's raining..." I said. Then, I saw lightning above the clouds from our window. Suddenly, a thunderstorm is heard which made Minako flinch and held my hand.

"Minako? You okay?" I asked.

"Y-Y-Yeah..." She answered. But I know that she's not okay as she holds my hand tight. So, I pulled her and hugged her very tight.

"A-A-Akashi?" She called.

"Don't be scared... I'm here with you..." I whispered to her. And the thunderstorm is heard, she hugged me very tight. I patted her head to calm down. 

Don't worry... I am here... I will protect you...

Next Day...

Minako's POV

Morning has passed, I got up early. I was hugged by Akashi so I carefully removed his arm and kissed his forehead. I wore the bathrobe that the resort provided. As I was checking the sunrise by the beach after the heavy rain last night. But then I noticed the writings on the sand.

"Minako, watashi ni modotte kite kudasai. (Please come back to me, Minako.)" I read on the writings on the sand. And I know who wrote that. So, I went out of the room and checked the writing from our balcony.

"He thinks that I'll give him a chance. He got it all wrong." I said. 

"That won't be necessary." Mark said as he got on the stairs.

"Mark?!?!" I called.

"Yes, darling... The one and only love of your life." He said with a smirk.

"You think that would fool me, Mark. And you had guts to mock me huh..." I said with a pissed tone.

"I just wanted to say sorry for what I did to you. I know I'm as stupid as f**k. But please, give me another chance. I'll make it up to you." He said. I know that his tone is weird like an obsessed lunatic. As he was about to reach my hand I slapped it with all my might.

"I'm gonna ask you to leave and never come back." I said with anger.

"M-Minako please... Just hear me out..." He said.

"I NO LONGER LOVE YOU, MARK!!! I ALREADY MOVED ON!" I screamed and he flinched.

"Besides... I already had someone I loved... He is a man whom I can trust and protect me from the likes of you." I added.

"That won't happen..." He said.

"What are you----" I stopped talking by the time he pushed me on the floor with my hand pinned. He is on top of me taking an advantage. 

"YOUR ONLY MINE, MINAKO!!! ONLY MINE!!!" He screamed and kissed my neck. 

"AAAAHHH!!!" I screamed. Suddenly Akashi came and kicked Mark.