Announcement

Disclaimer:

I DO NOT OWN KUROKO NO BASKET! I ONLY OWN THE KISEKI SISTERS AND OTHER NAMES THAT I'LL INDICATE HERE!

Minako Kuroko - Sister of Kuroko who possesses all abilities of the original Kiseki no Sedai. She is the boss of the kitchen with the help of Akira and Mio. When it comes to studies, she ranked the highest. She is also Akashi's lover. 

Mio Midorima - Sister of Midorima Shintarou who can do three points almost two-thirds of  the court distance. She is the second ranked in their class. She is a fan of BL and she ships his brother to Minako's brother, Kuroko. 

Akira Akashi - Sister of Akashi Seijirou who has heterochromia and Emperor Eye. She is the third highest in studies.

Ayumi Aomine - Sister of Aomine Daiki who is the Ace of the team and can use zone.

Kaori Kise - Sister of Kise Ryouta who can do Perfect Copy. She is a part time model in the Philippines. And she is clingy to Minako.

Misaka Murasakibara - Sister of Murasakibara who is the center of the Kiseki sister. Like his brother, she likes food.

Mark Gutierrez - ex-boyfriend of Minako who wants to take back what's his.

Megumi Hanazono - Mark's ex-best friend and ex-wife who left him because of his bad treatment.