21

(Warning: There's a bit of R18 Yaoi in this chapter... so, if you don't wanna read it... Leave this page... Don't you dare tell me that I didn't warned you...)

Minako's POV

As I got in our room, I noticed some petals scattered on the floor. And suddenly I saw lights by the balcony. And as I got near, I saw Akashi standing there.

"Akashi?" I called. He turned around and saw me. He suddenly blushed and I blushed as well.

"Wow! Minako, y-you look amazing!" He said as he got near.

"I-Is this... A date?" I asked.

"Y-Yep... W-Well we thought that we would have a memorable day for you before you leave." He said.

"Aww... This is so sweet..." I said with a smile.

"So shall we?" He asked and lend a hand. I held his hand and took a seat. And as usual, he is a gentleman. 

"It's a rare thing to see you treat a girl like that." I said.

"Well, this is my first time being on a date with a girl. So, this is new to me." He said.

"Hehehe... At least you will experience what is like to be on a date." I chuckled with a smile. 

"So, shall we eat? The food will get cold." He asked. I nodded and ate the food cooked by Kagami-nii and Tatsu-nii. We keep on talking until we finished eating. 

Minutes later, we finished eating and we are now talking by the balcony.

"I bet your brother and Midorima would have a date like this." He said.

"Hehehe... I guess they would... Besides, they've been together since we were kids everytime Mio wanted to visit me. And when our parents paired our brothers, Mio would nosebleed so much because she is a BL Fan." I told a story. And he laughed.

"Hahahaha... I thought Midorima is a tsundere. I didn't know he is a softie to Kuroko." He teased.

"And knowing that they are in a relationship, instead of being mad, I was happy for them. And someday, I will experience that again." I explained.

"Minako..." He said. 

"And now, my broken heart has been healed as I have found you..." I said. Then, the breeze became stronger as my hair flows with the wind. I faced him, pulled his shirt and shared a kiss with him. This moment makes it memorable. As we broke our kiss, Akashi hugged me very tight.

"You happy with this date?" He asked.

"Yeah... Memorable somehow." I answered. Then, we fixed the table and put the plates and the vase full of roses on the kitchen table.

"Well, we had all of the things inside... Shall we take a nap now?" Akashi asked.

"We better change first." I said. So, I changed in the bathroom and he changed in our bedroom. As we changed in our pajamas, we already went to bed.

"Akashi?" I called.

"Do you think the others have their romantic moment in their rooms?" I asked.

"Who knows?" He replied and went to sleep.

Meanwhile...

Normal POV

The others were happy that their date was successful. So, they quietly celebrated their victory.