17

After Lunch...

Minako's POV

We finished eating lunch, Kiseki no Sedai and I cleaned the table. And disposed some litter in the trash can. Then, all of us started swimming. I took off my shirt and dipped in the water. We had so much fun like it's our last day. Minutes later, I got out of the water to have some fresh air. As I wasn't inches away from my friends, a man bumped into me.

"Ahh... I'm sorry, Miss..." He apologized but suddenly stopped talking.

"I-It's okay..." I said but I stopped as I saw his face. The person I don't want to be with.

"Minako?" He said. I remember that face, that tone, the name I will never forget... Mark Gutierrez.

"Mark?" I gasped. Mark Gutierrez is the man who broke my heart before he leave the Philippines.

Flashback...

I saw Mark carrying a luggage before he went on the door he approached me.

"Minako, I'm breaking up with you." He said.

"W-What?" I asked.

"I said I'm breaking up with you." He answered. It made me shock on what he said.

"W-Why?" I asked again.

"I already fell in love with my best friend. We promised that we will get married at the age of 16. I'm sorry..." He said with fake tears on his eyes.

"Mark? Where are you going?" I asked.

"Going to Japan... So... This is goodbye..." He said and left. I knelt down with tears flowing in my eyes and that's where Akira and Mio came in. They comforted me and they told them to forget about him.

End of Flashback...

That is the last time I remembered about him. And now, he's back.

"What do you want?" I asked with a cold tone.

"Minako... I... I missed you..." He said with tears in his eyes.

"That's the first time you cried... Where is your girl? You said you're going to marry her..." I said still with a cold tone.

"She left me with our child. Now, I had no one... I'm all alone..." He said.

"You've already wasted your time... Leave me alone..." I said. But he blocked my way. He won't let me go.

"Mark, please!" I begged on him but still he won't let me.

"Please Minako! HEAR ME OUT!" He screamed. Then, I noticed Akashi-nii looking at me. Even in a bit of a distant.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him.

"I want you..." He replied.

"WHAT???" I asked again with confusion.

"I want you back! I want our relationship back again... I want to be with you again... And we will be together... FOREVER!" He said while holding both of my arms and I pushed him.

"I am no longer in your possession... SO PLEASE!!! LEAVE ME BE!!!" I screamed but he grabbed my hand and suddenly hugged me from the back.

"M-MARK! LET ME GO!!!" I screamed. I was about to be dragged by him but suddenly Akashi-nii came and pulled Mark's arm which made him let go of me but with a scratch on my right arm. Then, I fell on the sand which made me crawl back.

"MINAKO-CHAN/ MINA-CHAN!" Riko-neesan and Momoi-neesan called while helping me. Then, Akashi-nii punched Mark and then Mark suddenly punched Akashi-nii.

"AKASHI-NII!!!" I called by the time he was punched. Then, Mark ran away. I'm sure that he will come back again to get me.

Aomine's POV

We had fun in the water but we need to take some rest for a while. So Akashi, Midorima, Tetsu, Kagami, Kise and I got out of the water and we saw Satsuki and Aida having a chit chat.

"So, how are you guys doing?" Kise asked.

"Just having a Girl Talk." Satsuki answered.

"That's nice to see two ladies from different schools to have a chat." Akashi responded.

"Wait, where's Minako?" Tetsu asked.

"Yeah, she's not here..." Aida doubted. Suddenly, we heard a scream not far from here.

"I want you back! I want our relationship back again... I want to be with you again... And we will be together... FOREVER!" A random guy screamed. Then, I saw a man talking to someone.

"Akashi, I think there's someone over there..." I said pointing to the guy's location. We saw the man was pushed and the girl appeared on our sight.

"I am no longer in your possession... SO PLEASE!!! LEAVE ME BE!!!" She screamed but the guy grabbed her hand and suddenly hugged her from the back and she was about to get dragged by the man.

"MINAKO?!?!?" Akashi called and went to their location.

"A-AKASHI-KUN!" Tetsu called.

"We should follow him!" Satsuki suggested. So, we followed Akashi who is going towards Minako.

"MARK! LET ME GO!!!" She screamed as she was being dragged by the man. That's when Akashi arrived and pulled the man's arm around Minako but lead a scratch on her right arm. So, Minako was crawling back then the two helped her.

"MINAKO-CHAN/ MINA-CHAN!" They called while helping her. They saw Akashi punching that man and vice versa. 

"AKASHI-NII!!!" Minako called and the random man ran away after being punched by Akashi. Tetsu suddenly went to her sister.

"MINAKO!!!" He called with a worried face.

"Kuroko-nii!" She cried and hugged her big brother. Then, Midorima, Kagami and I approached the girls.

"Minako, you okay?" Kagami asked.

"Yeah... I'll be fine..." She replied.

"But, you're hurt..." Midorima said and pointed the scratch on Minako's right arm. 

"We'll handle her scratch later..." Aida replied. Then, Akashi came with a bruise on his face.

"Akashi!" Kagami called. 

"Where's Minako?" He asked. 

"Akashi-nii!" As she called Akashi, he suddenly hugged Minako with a worried face.

"I'm glad you're okay..." He said to Minako. She hugged him back because she knows that he is worried about her.

"It's the first time to see Akashi worried to a girl." Satsuki said and we nodded as our reply that we agree. As they stopped hugging, he saw the scratch that the man did.

"Minako... Who is that guy who almost dragged you?" He asked while holding her hand.

"That guy... His name is Mark Gutierrez... The guy who broke my heart..." She answered. We were in shock in knowing that she had a boyfriend before.

"Another obsessed guy?" Midorima asked and she nodded.

"Why does this happen to Tetsu-kun and Mina-chan?" Satsuki asked.

"First, a guy obsessed with Kuroko... Now, another guy obsessed with Minako!" Kagami complained.

"We will meet in our room later at night. Aomine, tell Kise and Murasakibara about this." Akashi commanded and I nodded.