20

Minako's POV

I am at the balcony near our room with Momoi-neesan while the men were inside our room. I, myself, don't even know what are we going to talk about. So, I need to be ready.

"Minako, since you've already been in a relationship before, what is your ideal type of guy?" She asked.

"Well, how can I describe my ideal guy... I can't tell if he has good looks or not... But one thing I'm sure about is that he has a big heart. Treat you like a princess and protects you from harm and comforts you when you're sad... That's my type." I said.

"Mina-chan, what do you think of Akashi-kun?" She asked. I blushed on what she asked.

"U-U-Um... H-H-He's nice... And protective..." I answered with a stutter.

"Protective in what way?" She asked. 

"Eh?" I doubted. Then, the breeze comes in and it flew our hair.

"How is he protective to you?" She asked. 

"Well... It happens everytime... The time I haven't joined them in dinner, he is the one who accompanied me and shared his food with me." I replied.

"That's unusual..." Momoi-neesan doubted.

"Yeah... And one time I cried in the bathroom, he is the one who approached and comforted me." I answered.

"That's so sweet of Akashi-kun." She squealed.

"There's more... Everytime I fainted, he is there to take care of me. Then, one time I was shot by Ogiwara, he is the one who rushed me at the hospital, together with Midorima-nii and Kuroko-nii." I told her.

"It's very new to Akashi-kun." Momoi said.

"And this outing, the time that Mark wanted me back. He is the one who defended me." I said to her.

"I bet that's the sign of a silver lining..." She said.

"Silver Lining?" I asked.

"You feel relieved when he is with you?" She asked me. I nodded as my reply.

"So, last question... Do you like him?" She asked once again. I blushed too much and I checked my foot. Then, it made me realize that all of this happenings to me is... I like Akashi.

"Y-Yes... I like Akashi... Wait, no...Not like... I love Akashi..." I whispered. Suddenly, Akashi called.

"Minako?" He called. As I got up, My face is very close to his which it made me blush even more.

"A-A-A-Akashi!?!?!?" I called while I stutter. I was about to leave but suddenly he pulled me and hugged me tight.

"E-E-E-EH!?!?!" I thought.

"Is it true?" He asked. 

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"About what you said a second ago... Is it true?" He asked. And I blushed too much almost like I want to cry. So, I nodded as my reply.

"N-Now you know... I'll accept what you're going to say... Even if you will reject--" As I'm still talking he stopped me from talking by kissing me. I was in shock the fact that Akashi did that.

"Stop overthinking... And there's no way that you will be rejected..." He said after he kissed me.

"H-Huh?" I asked.

"Minako, I love you..." He said with a smile on his face. I was in shock learning that he liked me.

"Akashi..." I called again.

"I just wanted to get to know you better. And take it in the next stage... But I was scared that what if I lose you..." Akashi explained. I  sighed with a smile and cupped his face with my hands.

"You don't have to be scared, Akashi... You still have us here... Aomine-nii, Kise-nii, Midorima-nii, Kuroko-nii, Murasakibara-nii, Tatsu-nii, Kagami-nii and Momoi-neesan. Even if I'm in a different location soon, I'll always be there by your side." I said to him. He smiled and hugged me again.

"I Love You..." He whispered.

"I Love You too..." I whispered to him. Then, the gang came and hugged us.

"MINAKO/ MINACCHI/ MINA-CHAN/ MINACHIN!!!" They called as they hugged me and Akashi.

"O-OI! You're squishing us!" Akashi yelled with embarrassed face. I laughed at him and he stared at me. 

"Heh... Mini-Tetsuya..." Akashi teased me.

"Hmm... Mr. Scissorhands..." I teased him back. We laughed at each other and we once again shared a kiss.

Later At Night...

Normal POV

The gang setup their dinner date on their balcony. Kagami and Himuro were the chefs in their dinner. Midorima and Kuroko made the decorations on their table. Murasakibara and Aomine handled the flowers and petals. Kise and Momoi were in charge of the Akashi and Minako's clothes.

"Are you sure that this would work?" Aomine asked Himuro.

"Yes. Since this will be Minako's first date before she leave." Himuro replied.

"Fair point. She only has three weeks before going back to the Philippines." Murasakibara added.

"So, we need this date to be memorable for her." Midorima said and pushed his glasses back.

"The table's all set." Kuroko sighed. 

"Our work here is done. We will be waiting in our room. Just come in if you're done. Let's go Kuroko." Midorima said to Kuroko and went to their room. Then, Kise and Akashi came in his room.

"We're here!" Kise shouted. As Akashi came in, he wore a Summer polo, white shorts and and sandals that he borrowed from Kise.

"Is this really necessary, Kise?" He asked.

"Of course, it's a Summer Date!" Kise replied.

"Anyways, we finished the preparation for your date with Minako. We'll leave you be." Kagami said and all of them finished their task and left Akashi in his room. As they left, they went to Midorima and Kuroko's room.

"Is Akashi-kun in his room?" Kuroko asked. All of them nodded as their reply.

"We'll wait for Momoi's signal to check on them." Midorima suggested.

Meanwhile...

Minako's at Aomine and Kise's room with Momoi because she is helping Minako for her Summer Outfit for her date with Akashi. She wore my translucent white kimono shirt that she used yesterday. She has a white knee length dress and her white sport sandals.

"Momoi-neesan, why do I have to wear this?" Minako asked.

"You have to. It's a special day for you." She cheered.

"Uhm... I'm kind of flushed when someone sees me wearing this." She said with a blushed face.

"Don't worry, you look great." Momoi said as she dragged her to her room. She told her to go in. Minako is nervous about it but she doesn't regret a thing and went inside. The others from Midorima's room peeked and they saw Minako went inside.

"Satsuki!" Aomine whispered. Momoi turned and told them to come and checked what happened to Akashi and Minako.