16

Akashi's POV

"Well, since we're about to go to the beach right? I'll go change my shorts." she said and took her sport shorts and head in the bathroom. It made stare at her everytime and I received a phone call from my sister, Akira.

"Hello?" I called.

"Onii-san, how was your Summer trip?" She asked.

"Well, everything went well. And now, Minako and I were in the same room." I said to her.

"REALLY?!?!?!" She screamed on the phone.

"You know you don't have to shout!" I screamed.

"Sorry. It's just I'm so happy about your closeness." She said. Then, my heart beats fast.

"W-W-What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I can tell on Minako's actions that she likes you." She said and I blushed too much.

"W-WHA!?!?!" I stuttered.

"Don't worry. Even if you're in a relationship or not, I still accept her as your future partner." She said and I blushed.

"D-Does she know?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not sure if she knows or not." She answered.

"What do you mean not sure?" I asked while my eyes twitched.

"I'm not sure because I have a feeling that she also likes you. But it's for you to find out, not me." She answered. 

"Akashi-nii, you ready to go?" Minako asked from the bathroom.

"O-Okay... I better get going, the others are waiting." I said.

"Okay! Say hi to Minako for me. And good luck." She said and I turned off my phone. Since I had my swimming trunks on, I took off my short sleeved polo and changed it in my summer polo. 

"Akashi-nii, you good?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah. You can come out now." I said. She opened the door and my eyes won't get off her. 

She wore here kimono sleeved shirt because she has her swimsuit on and her denim shorts were removed and changed it with her sports shorts.

"W-What's wrong?" She asked.

"N-N-Nothing! Y-You look great..." I said and she blushed. Then a knock on a sliding door is heard. As I checked, Kuroko and Midorima were already out.

"Were the others are there?" I asked.

"Yeah, they are waiting for you two... So, let's go." Kuroko said. Minako and I nodded. We already closed the room door and the beach is in front of our room so it's safe. As we got out, we saw Aomine, Kise, Murasakibara, Himuro, Kagami, Momoi and the others swimming.

"WE'RE HERE!!!" Minako screamed to Kuroko's Seirin teammates. 

"BETSU NO TENSHI!!! (ANOTHER ANGEL!!!)" The senpais of Seirin screamed and got out of the water as they started chasing Minako.

"Eh?" She doubted. I took her hand and run.

"OI DON'T TAKE OUR ANGEL!!!" The Seirin perverts screamed from me.

"Does this happens to you?!?!?" I asked while running.

"Well, I say... Any male students..." She answered which made me in shock.

"EVEN IN THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU STUDY?!?!?!" I gasped.

"Yep." She answered. Then, we checked behind, they were knocked down by Riko, so we suddenly checked on them.

"Riko-nee?" She called on Riko, holding a paper fan.

"Sorry about these guys, Minako. These happens everytime when there's a woman." Kiyoshi apologizes to Minako.

"These guys were really pervs." I thought. And we went to our barbeque table.

"MINACCHI! AKASHICCHI!" Kise called while setting up the fire for cooking.

"Akashi, what happened to you two? You guys look so stressed..." Aomine asked.

"Well... We've been chased by those pervs..." She answered and pointed at the Seirin members who were knocked out by Riko.

"Whoa, that's a wiped out." Aomine teased.

"Minako-san, we need help for preparing lunch." Himuro-san called.

"What will be our lunch?" Minako asked.

"Taiga and I will cook karaage in my room. Atsushi and Mitobe-san will join us. I was thinking someone will cook curry since we had the ingredients needed here for cooking the curry." Himuro-san explained.

"I'll do the curry! You guys handle the rest, Tatsu-nii!" She said.

"Yes! Atsushi let's go!" He said and left, so as Murasakibara. Before Minako starts cooking, she removed her shirt which revealed her top. 

She wore a black swimsuit that looks like a crop tank top  which reveals her stomach. It made me blush too much so I tried to look away. Then, she already wore her apron and tied her hair in a ponytail.

"Alright, let's start cooking." She said with excitement as she prepares the ingredients.

"Akashi, you're face is too red." Midorima said and I flinched.

"D-D-D-Don't say it out loud!!!" I whispered and hit his head with my fist.

"Akashi-nii, can you hold my shirt for a moment while I'm cooking?" She asked. I blushed a bit and nod at her then grabbed her shirt for me to hold it. Then, she took a knife. Tap the table and spins like what an assassin do. 

"Whoa!!!" Aomine and Kise amazed. Then she chops the vegetables that is used for cooking curry.

"Well, I think she can be a great wife to you, Akashicchi..." Kise teased. I flinched and knock his head down.

"OW! What did I do?" He asked with a pouting face which is not cute. Then, I stared at Minako again. She got some skills and she really IS the boss in the kitchen. Her shoulder-length hair so white like snow, and skin so nice. No doubt... Everything is... So perfect...

"It's mesmerizing that a woman cooks food for you." I thought. And she put all of the ingredients one by one. By the time, she is cooking the curry, Kagami, Himuro-san and Murasakibara already came with two huge bowl full of karaage and three bowls of rice.

"THAT'S A LOT!!!" Kise screamed.

"Apparently, that's not the final one. We have more in the room. Don't worry the Seirin will bring it and their on their way here." Kagami said.

"Are you feeding an army here?" Midorima teased. And the Seirin basketball team, Takao, Momoi and Riko joined in. And Riko saw Minako's shirt that I held on.

"Uhm... Akashi-kun, who belongs that shirt?" She asked. Then, Minako put the curry on the table and she is about to remove her apron. So, I rushed to her and cover her so no one will see her.

"H-H-H-Here's your shirt..." I said.

"Uh... Thanks Akashi-nii..." She said and removed her apron and wore her shirt. I sighed as her body is covered.

"Akashi-nii, are you alright?" She asked and touched my blushing face. I smiled and nodded on her question.

"Since, everyone's here... LET'S DIG IN!!!" Kise shouted.

"ITADAKIMASU! (Time to eat!)" We shouted.