26

(Warning: There's Yaoi in this chapter... Leave if you don't want to read...)

Kiseki no Sedai Residence...

Normal POV

The boys have their bonding night at the pool. Midorima and Kuroko were sitting on the corner of the pool. Kise and Aomine were swimming and chasing with each other. Murasakibara is at the table cleaning and Akashi is having his rest day. Then he received a text from Minako that she got home safe.

"Kuroko!" Akashi called.

"Yes, Akashi-kun?" Kuroko asked.

"Your sister texted me that she already came home safe with our sisters." He said.

"That's good news. At least we know that she's safe." Murasakibara added.

"Yeah." Aomine and Kise agreed. Then, Akashi got up.

"Your going back to bed already, Akashicchi?" Kise asked.

"Yeah. I have to go to Rakuzan tomorrow." He said.

"I'm going to bed as well. Murochin and I will hang out with our teammates tomorrow." Murasakibara said.

"Okay! Goodnight!" Kise greeted and both Akashi and Murasakibara went inside.

"Kuroko, wanna go inside?" Midorima asked. Kuroko nodded and they went inside together. Aomine and Kise tilted their heads with confusion.

"What was that?" Kise asked. 

"Who knows..." Aomine answered with a smirk. Suddenly, pulled Kise and pin him by the corner.

"A-AOMINECCHI!!!" He gasped.

"Relax... It's already night time so everyone is asleep except for us..." Aomine smirked.

"WHA---" Kise was about to speak but Aomine stopped it with a kiss.

"Ngh..." Kise moaned as Aomine keeps on kissing him until he touches his body.

"Hmm!" Kise moaned again as Aomine touched him while kissing. Then, he took of Kise's swimming trunks and touch his body once again.

"W-W-Wait... Ao- Ahhh..." Kise moaning once again as Aomine strokes his area. It goes faster and faster until Kise came.

"A-AOMINE-CCHI! I-I--- AAAAHHH!!!" Kise shouted as he came.

"That's just the warm up... Time for the real deal..." Aomine smirked and spread Kise's legs and enters inside Kise.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Kise screamed and Aomine covers his mouth with his hand.

"Ssshhh!!! Be quiet..." He whispered while thrusting Kise back and forth which made him very flushed.

"Ah.... Ahh... Ao... Minec... Chi..." Kise mumbles while trying to reach Aomine's neck.

"Ah!" Kise moans while being pulled and hugged by Aomine. And the thrusting continues which made Kise turn on.

"Haa... Haa... M-M-M-More... Ao... Minecchi!" He moans and Aomine made it very fast.

"Kise... Haa... I'm... Gonna come!!!" Aomine whispered at Kise.

"N-N-N-N-Not there!!!" Kise said while Aomine is about to come.

"Here goes..." Aomine said and he came inside Kise.

"Aaaahhh~~~" Kise moans loudly and he came as well. Aomine carried Kise and went in the pool for their last dip.