2

Kuroko's POV

I received a call from my Mom that Minako, my little sister is coming here in Tokyo. I was excited to see her after her 1st year in the Philippines. I'm not just alone, my teammates in Seirin High are here with me. We just finished our play-offs after winning the Winter Cup.

"Oi Kuroko! Why are we here? Who are you waiting in the airport?!?" Kagami-kun screamed.

"Maybe his girlfriend?" Tsuchida-senpai asked.

"I thought Momoi-chan is his girlfriend?" Koganei-senpai thought.

"Momoi is their manager in Teiko Junior High." Coach Riko explained.

"KUROKO-NII!!!" A girl screamed.

"GHAAA!!!" My teammates gasped when a girl with white haired showed up.

"Minako!" I called.

"I missed you, Aniki! (Big Brother!)" Minako called and hugged me so tight. My teammates were in shock about our relationship.

"ANIKI?!?!?" They screamed.

"Kuroko-nii, are they your teammates?" Minako asked. I nodded for my reply.

"Kuroko-kun? Who is she?" Coach Riko asked.

"Ah. Guys, Coach Riko, this is my little sister..." I introduced her.

"Thanks for the intro, Kuroko-nii. I'm Kuroko Minako. It was nice meeting you." She greeted and bowed to my teammates. And my teammates greeted her as well.

"M-Minako-chan, what brings you here by the way?" Captain asked with a stutter.

"Well, it's summer vacation in the Philippines. I had no problems with my studies so I thought I would visit my big brother here." She answered.

"I-Is that so?" Kagami-kun exclaimed.

"Since, she's here. Shall we go?" Coach Riko asked. She is about to carry her bag but then my teammates approached her which made her shock.

"L-LET ME CARRY YOUR BAG!!!" Most of the boys said except for Kiyoshi-senpai and Kagami-kun. Then, Coach Riko brought a long paper fan and spanked their heads. 

"S-She is kind of scary..."She whispered.

"Don't worry. That happens when they do something stupid, but she is nice." I whispered then she carried her bag and went outside of the airport.

Minako's POV

I already arrived with my brother, Kuroko-nii, and his teammates from Seirin High. Well, at first, they were like perverts when they saw me. Luckily, Riko-nee is there to save me from them. Now, I'm with Kuroko-nii and Kagami-nii going home.

"So, how long are you going to stay here, Minako?" Kagami-nii asked.

"I'll be here for two months. I asked our mom if I can visit, and she agreed." I answered.

"That's great. I hope you enjoy your stay." Kagami-nii said. I smiled at him.

"Well, this is my stop. Take care, you two." He greeted and waved goodbye at us then continued walking.

"So, where are we staying, Kuroko-nii?" I asked. Then we stopped in a big house that I bought, as huge as my apartment.

"Here." He answered. Then he opened the gate and head inside. This place is nice where you can see a pond without fishes on my left side. Then there's a small garden by my right side.

"This place is beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"Wait, till you see inside." He said. Then suddenly a guy screamed from inside.

"OI WHO STOLE MY JELLYBEANS?!?!?" A man screamed. As I thought that is Murasakibara, Misaka's big brother. By the time we head inside, there are three people running up and down, from kitchen to living room.

"KISE STOLE THEM!!!" Another man screamed and he got down and hid in the kitchen. I can tell that is Aomine, Ayumi's big brother. Now, I know where my friends got their personalities.

"MURASAKIBARACCHI, DON'T BLAME ON ME! I DIDN'T STOLE THEM!!! AOMINECCHI?!?!?" A blonde guy screamed. Kise Ryota, Kaori's big brother and a model. Then a green haired guy is cleaning floors while the others are chasing each other.

"CAN YOU GUYS STOP CHASING WHILE CLEANING!?!?!?" He screamed. That is Midorima, Mio's brother. Mio is more like his brother. Suddenly, Kise and Aomine bumped into each other which made him out of balance and bumped into me.

"Minako!" Kuroko-nii screamed but I felt that there's someone behind. All of the boys stopped what their doing.

"Thank you so---" I stopped by the time I saw his face. Akashi, Akira's brother. I feel goosebumps on my arms seeing his face.

"Are you alright?" He asked and helped me stood up. I nodded as my answer and slightly blushed.

"I'm glad you're safe." He replied and smiled slightly.

"Welcome Home, Akashi-kun." Kuroko-nii greeted. EH?!?!?! He is just calm?!?!

"Oi, Kuroko, who is that?" Midorima asked and pointing at me.

"Yeah! Who's she, Kurokocchi?" Kise asked as well.

"Guys, this is Minako. My little sister." He told them. They gasped knowing that I'm his little sister except for Midorima and Akashi.

"Y-You didn't told us that she will visit here!!!" Aomine complained. Kuroko-nii questioned Aomine's statement. Then Akashi stepped forward which made us closer. I feel nervous seeing his face.

"Oh... A Mini-Tetsuya. That's nice." Akashi smirked. I got pissed off hearing the word 'Mini.'

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Mister Scissorhands." I smirked at him. Then Kise and Aomine laughed at my joke. Akashi got pissed at those idiots. Suddenly, his scissor flew between their faces and hit the wall.

"GEH!!!!" They gasped with fear.

"Oh it slipped." He smirked.

"YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!!" They complained. I think I will get along with these guys.

1 Week Passed...

As night fell, Aomine, Kise, Kuroko-nii and Murasakibara are watching tv. Midorima is in the kitchen and Akashi is in his room. I just got out of the bathroom and wore a pajama because it's comfortable. I smelled something burning so I checked the kitchen. When I got in the kitchen, I saw the vegetables getting burned.

"Midorima-nii! The Veggies!!!" I screamed. By the time he checked, he was shocked on the charcoal color of the vegetables. So he turned off the stove. He facepalmed just for seeing this.

"Uhm... Need some help?" I asked. He was in shock when I asked him.

"Y-You don't have to. You just came from a trip." He stuttered.

"Don't worry, I insist." I replied.

"S-Sure." He replied with blush of embarrassment. I smiled at him. So I took a spare apron, prepared the remaining vegetables. 

"Cabbage, Carrots, Onions... Heh, I got this..." I smirked and started preparing the vegetables. He was amazed on how I cook.

"You really know your standard in cooking." He said.

"Yep." I said and took the knife with a knife trick my dad taught me before and started chopping. Put the oil on the pan at put the vegetables and cook. I asked Midorima-nii to taste it and he liked it.