4

Midorima's POV

Kuroko and I finished washing the dishes and cleaned the sink. And suddenly, Kise and Aomine ran around the kitchen.

"KISE, YOU BASTARD! YOU PULLED A PRANK ON ME WHILE  CHANGING MY SHIRT!" Aomine shouted.

"YOU PULLED A PRANK ON ME FIRST! SO, THAT'S MY REVENGE ON YOU!!!" Kise shouted. And they continued to run around.

"Oi! Stop running, you two!" I shouted.

"You might injure yourself, Kise-kun, Aomine-kun." Kuroko said. Suddenly, I saw Kuroko slipped because the floor is wet. 

"KUROKO!!!" I shouted and tried to reach Kuroko before his head hits on the floor. And I also slipped while protecting him from hitting his head. We bumped in one of the cabinets but nothing shattered. Then, I checked Kuroko if he's okay.

"Kuroko, you alright?" I asked but suddenly blushed because I was on top of him.

"I-I'm alright..." He answered but suddenly blushed seeing me above him.

"U-Uh... Come on, let me help you..." I said then I stood up. I lend him a hand and stood him up. Then checked him again.

"Feeling anything?" I asked again while checking him.

"I-I'm okay..." He stuttered. Then, Kise shouted.

"KUROKOCCHI!!!" He shouted and we flinched. Then the others went to the dining including his sister.

"Kuroko-nii!!!" Minako shouted. We let go our hand for a while before we get caught. 

"I'm fine. Nothing happened to me. Don't worry." He said to her. Then, Akashi got pissed on those two and punished them by cleaning the floors.

"We better take a shower first. Let's go, Kuroko." I said and assisted Kuroko upstairs. Before we go inside the bathroom, we checked downstairs if someone would follow us. 

"We're so close..." He said. I smiled to him at kissed his forehead.

"We will tell her soon about us. We will wait for the right time." I said. He smiled.

"Let's go inside." He said and we went inside to take a shower.

Minako's POV

I went to the bathroom to burst my tears out about my dad. Dad is one of my closest among my family. He is the guy who is hard headed to people who will hurt me but with a heart. Then one time, he is feeling unwell where he vomits blood and now, he need to go to the States. 

"MINAKO! OPEN THE DOOR!" someone at the door shouted. Then I wiped my tears and get ready to go out.

"YEP!!!" I shouted. As I opened the door, Akashi is in front of me.

"Akashi-nii?" I doubted. Then, he suddenly hugged me so tight. I was in shock seeing him sad. 

"W-What's wrong?" I was about to let go but he won't let me.

"Just this once..." He said. So, instead of resisting, I let him be. Then, I hugged him back. After that, we let go from our hug.

"Promise me one thing..." He said. I tilted my head to know what is he talking about.

"If you had problems that you wanted to share, tell us, okay?" He said with a smile. I slightly blushed and nodded my head. Then, we heard a crash from downstairs.

"What's that?" I asked. Suddenly, someone shouted from the dining.

"KUROKOCCHI!!!" Kise-nii shouted. 

"What happened?" I asked.

"Let's go check it out." Akashi-nii said. So, we went downstairs and saw the floor wet.

"Eh? What happened here?" Akashi-nii asked. Then, Kise-nii and Aomine-nii flinched by the time we arrived.

"Kurochin." Murasakibara-nii said and pointed at my brother. And then I saw Midorima-nii helping Kuroko-nii get up.

"Kuroko-nii!" I called and went near him. I got worried by the time he got up.

"I'm fine. Nothing happened to me. Don't worry." He said.

"Kise! Aomine! Why did you ran around with your feet wet!?!?!?! I just cleaned it a while ago!!!" Midorima-nii shouted. I checked the floor, it has footprints even though it is water. Then, a dark aura is visible in my sight. It's Akashi-nii's aura and then faced on Kise-nii and Aomine-nii.

"Both of you..." Akashi smirked. Then the two flinched.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-YES????" They stuttered. Then, Akashi pointed the mop first then the floor next. And they knew what to do so they rushed on cleaning the floor.

"We better take a shower first. Let's go, Kuroko." Midorima said and left with big brother while both of them were drenched in water. I scratched my forehead thinking their closeness.

"Akashi-nii..." I called.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I have a question... have you noticed Kuroko-nii and Midorima-nii being very close?" I asked. Akashi began to think about them.

"Hmm... Now that you mentioned, I only saw them being close in Kuroko's Birthday." He said. I think this is what Kuroko-nii said to me few days ago. Then, Murasakibara-nii called us from the living room.

"Minachin! Akachin! Someone's calling!" He called. Then we went to the living room and saw Murasakibara-nii talking to someone I knew.

"AH! MINA-CHAN!" It's Misaka, having a video call with his brother.

"Misaka-san!" I called then sat on a sofa. Then, she called Kaori, Ayumi, Mio-san and Akira-san.

"MINACCHI! I MISSED YOU ALREADY!" Kaori cried. She really does look like her brother. Then, Akashi sat beside me to see the others.

"Ahh! ANIKI!" Akira called on Akashi-nii.

"Hey, Akira. How are you guys?" He asked.

"We're fine. Just need more attention on these two idiots who failed on their exam." Akira explained while staring at Kaori and Ayumi.

"Hehehehe... We both have same issue with Ryota and Daiki." He chuckled.

"OI!!!" Kise-nii and Aomine-nii shouted in chorus.

"By the way, where's big brother?" Mio asked looking for Midorima-nii.

"Well..." Akashi sighed and pointed upstairs. Mio nodded and her nose bleed then fainted. The same Mio as always.

"At least you guys are safe." Murasakibara-nii said to them.

"Okay, we better get going. We have a lot of things to do tomorrow." Mio said pushing her glasses.

"And SINCE your sister finished all the food, she will buy groceries with me." Akira said and Misaka flinched.

"Okay... Okay... Well, we also have class tomorrow so we need to go." Murasakibara exclaimed while yawning.

"Sure! Get some rest, guys!" Mio said.

"And MINAKO!!!" Akira screamed and I flinched.

"If one of our brothers made you cry, I'LL BITE THEM TO DEATH! EVEN MY BROTHER!!!" She said. I nodded and then she smiled back. Then, she waved goodbye at us and we waved back and turned off the laptop.

"When I visited her there, I'll give her a punishment." He smirked because of her sister's threat. Murasakibara and I laughed at him.