13

Kise's POV

We were in a hospital room because she was shot by the guy named Shigehiro Ogiwara. He is Kurokocchi's childhood friend who broke his heart and cut ties with him. Now, that he returned he threatened us and he almost took Minako's life.

"He will make sure that he will suffer..." Kurokocchi said with anger. Honestly, we've never seen Kuroko angry before.

"Kuroko-nii, you don't have to worry now. Everything will be fine. Besides, you have brother-in-law with you." She teased. Suddenly, Midorimacchi and Kurokocchi blushed on what she said.

"Brother-in-law?!?!?" Aomincchi, Murasakibaracchi and I gasped. Then, Midorimacchi pushed his glasses and Kurokocchi covered his red face.

"D-D-Do you really have to say that???" Midorimacchi asked with a stutter.

"MIDORIMACCHI STUTTERED?!?!?" I doubted.

"What do you mean, Brother-in-law?" Aominecchi asked.

"Are they in a relationship?" Murasakibaracchi asked.

"Well... You got it right, Murasakibara-nii..." She replied. Aominecchi and I jawdropped knowing their relationship.

"Congrats, new lovers!" Murasakibaracchi greeted.

"T-T-T-Thanks, Murasakibara..." Midorimacchi said and Kurokocchi nodded in reply. Minacchi and Akashicchi laughed about them.

"Murasakibara-nii has a boyfriend, Midorima-nii and Kuroko-nii are in a relationship, what about you three?" Minacchi asked. The three of us were in shock.

"U-U-U-U-U-Uhm... S-S-Still... Haven't found???" I doubted.

"W-W-W-Well... Haven't... Confessed yet..." Aominecchi said as he scratches his head.

"What about you, Akashi-nii?" She asked Akashicchi. He blushed too much.

"I... I found her... But I haven't confessed to her yet..." He answered.

"HER?!?!?! SO WHO IS SHE???" She asked. He gestured a quiet sign on her.

"It's... A... Secret..." Akashicchi answered then she pouted which made him laugh.

"That's unusual of you, Akashi." Aomine said.

"Akashicchi, you didn't told us that you had someone special on your heart." I teased.

"Shut up, Kise." He said. I flinched that he only scolded me.

"O-Only me???" I asked and all of them laughed. Then, a stomach growl was heard.

"W-What's that growling sound?" Akashi asked. Suddenly, Minacchi held her stomach.

"Uhm... Hehehe... Sorry guys... I haven't ate breakfast yet..." She said.

"Y-You promised that you should not skip any meals..." Akashi said with a blush on his face.

"Akashi stuttered eh..." Aominecchi teased.

"That's rare!" I added. Then, his dark aura appeared and faced us.

"Kise... Aomine..." He called then we flinched.

"Y-Y-Y-Yes???" We asked.

"You guys buy food for all of us!" He said. We nodded and went out to buy food in the nearest store.

Aomine's POV

Minutes passed, Kise and I went out to buy lunch for the gang. We are now on our way to Minako's room then Kise broke the silence.