Chapter Twelve: The Lan and The Jiang Pt2

"Uncle Xing, can you please come with me?" Jingyi asked, looking at Wen Kexing who was talking to Zhou Zi Shu..

Wen Kexing looked at the junior and asked, "Why?"

"I need you for a moment," Jingyi said, confidently. 

"Lao Wen, go with him," Zhou Zi Shu said, tapping on Wen Kexing's shoulder.

"Alright," Wen Kexing sighed and said. He walked away with Jingyi.

"So what do you need?" Wen Kexing asked, looking at the junior.

Jingyi took a deep breath in before he stuffed a pill in Wen Kexing's mouth and made him swallow it.

"What the fuck?!" Wen Kexing said, angrily, "What the hell are you—"

"Looks like the medicine was finally kicking in," Jingyi thought, looking at Wen Kexing in apology.

Wen Kexing felt drowsy. His body felt light as his sight was blurry. 

With one last glare thrown at Jingyi, Wen Kexing finally fell down, unconscious. 

"I heard Jingyi came back," Sizhui said, looking at Jin Ling who was sitting on the bed.

"What about Zizhen?" Jin Ling asked, removing his attention from the book he was reading to Sizhui.

Sizhui shrugged. "Papa told me that he had some important work," He said, "Apparently, Jingyi told him tha—"

Sizhui and Jin Ling looked at each other, abruptly.

Sizhui ran out towards the door to where the rest was sitting.

"That idiot better don't do anything idiotic!" Jin Ling said before getting out of the bed and running behind Sizhui.

"Sizhui, Jin Ling? What happened? Why are you two running?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Did you two mess up something?" Jiang Cheng said in full sarcasm.

"No, Jiujiu! But apparently Jingyi will mess up something!" Jin Ling yelled.

"What happened now?" Zhou Zi Shu asked, unconsciously feeling enough of the juniors.

"He said Zizhen has important work! What important work can he have since we all time-traveled and we don't know anyone except you all," Sizhui said.

"Shit, you're right," Wei Wuxian said, "That boy is too clever for his age!"

They all went outside to find Wen Kexing and Jingyi.

"Don't tell me," Zhou Zi Shu said, "Did that boy kidnap Lao Wen?"

He started chuckling, receiving glares from the others. "Sorry, sorry!" He said, "It's just that Lao Wen got kidnapped."

Lan Wangji, slightly, shook his head in disappointment. 

"Sizhui, Jin Ling," A new voice interrupted their conversation. 

"Zizhen! Where is Jingyi?" Sizhui asked, almost running towards the young man.

Zizhen looked at Sizhui, feeling angry and upset at Jingyi. He told everyone everything that Jingyi said.

"Now what?" Lan Wangji asked, unbothered.

Zizhen looked at him, amused. "Now what?" He said, "We should go and stop Jingyi before he stops the wedding!"

But maybe it was too late. Jingyi already arrived at the wedding with Wen Kexing on his back.

He slowly put Wen Kexing outside the hall while he himself went inside.