Chapter Five: Jingyi's Parents Pt2

"So you want me to find this kid's parents?" Wen Kexing asked, looking at Jingyi who was lying on the bed.

Jiang Cheng nodded. "For the past few days, we believe that he has been getting nightmares that are related to his mother," He said.

Wen Kexing nodded. "Alright. Everyone, get out of the room while I start to examine him," He said, "Ah-Xu, stay here with me."

Everyone started leaving the room one by one, except for the juniors and Zhou Zi Shu.

"I told everyone to leave," Wen Kexing said, looking at the juniors, "Is there something you three need to tell me?"

Sizhui nodded as he stepped forward. "There's something about us that nobody, except Zewu-Jun, knows," He said.

Wen Kexing and Zhou Zi Shu looked at each other in hesitation before nodding.

Taking a deep breath, Sizhui told them everything, how they time-traveled, how they met Lan Xichen, how Jingyi got sick.

"That's a lot to take in," Zhou Zi Shu said, "But don't worry. We won't tell anyone about your situation, unless it is important."

"Thank you," The three juniors; Sizhui, Jin Ling and Zizhen, said and bowed. They then left the room.

"Ah-Xu, you can sit down if you get tired," Wen Kexing said.

Zhou Zi Shu smiled and shook his head. "Don't worry. It's okay," He said.

Wen Kexing nodded as he closed his eyes and started meditating, putting his palm on Jingyi's forehead.

"It has been a full four hours and they haven't come out yet," Jin Ling said, sitting near the door with Sizhui.

Sizhui smiled and said, "Jingyi will be fine. Don't worry."

Jin Ling rolled his eyes. "Who said I'm worried about him? I'm hungry-"

Jiang Cheng cleared his throat, not letting the junior finish his sentence. He stretched his hand and handed out a bread bun to Jin Ling.

"Uh-Jin Ling, I don't know why I'm giving you this," Jiang Cheng said, "I just got an instinct, telling me that you might want to eat something."

Jin Ling smiled brightly and took the bun. "Thank you, Unc-Jiang Cheng," He said, taking a bite.

Jiang Cheng nodded, getting a feeling of satisfaction inside him.

Lan Xichen looked at the interaction between the two men in front of him and smiled fondly.

Even if Jiang Cheng didn't remember his nephew, he still cared for him.

Lan Xichen turned towards Zizhen who was trying his best not to sleep and called, "Young Master Ouyang."

Zizhen rubbed his eyes and looked at the latter. "Is there something you need, Zewu-Jun?" He asked.

"I already found a way to contact your father. Maybe tomorrow we can do that or do you want to wait till Jingyi cures?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Ah! I would rather wait for Jingyi to cure so that nobody gets worried about him," Zizhen said, "Especially the future you."

Lan Xichen titled his head in confusion. "Especially the future me? What do you mean, Young Master Ouyang?" He asked.

Zizhen grinned as he started to get ready to tell a story time. "Zewu-Jun, there was a time when Jingyi wanted to cook something and he accidentally cut his finger. It was only a small scratch. There was no blood. But you turned the entire Cloud Recesses upside down. You banned Jingyi from entering the kitchen and told him that if he wants anything to eat, you'll cook it for him. You even made him lie on his bed for the entire day," He said, in amusement.

Lan Xichen widened his eyes. "Wow-Um...I was exaggerating, right?" He asked, feeling embarrassed by his future self.

Zizhen nodded. "You bet! If Jingyi is still studying in Cloud Recesses, it is only because of you, otherwise, he is known as the most Un-Lan disciple among everyone," He said.

Lan Xichen chuckled. "Un-Lan? That's the second time, I've heard of this title," He said.

"Second time? Wha-"

Just in time, Zhou Zi Shu opened the door and asked everyone to enter.

"So what did you find?" Wei Wuxian asked, looking at Jingyi in pity.

Wen Kexing gulped as he said, "Jingyi's parents are Lan Wanglei and Wen Xiaomi."

Lan Wangji looked at Wen Kexing and said, "Not possible."

Sizhui sighed. Zhou Zi Shu did tell him that he would tell the others if the situation was serious. It was the time for the rest to know.

"HanGuang-Jun," Sizhui said, "There's something that we didn't tell you."

"And what is that?" Jiang Cheng asked, looking at Sizhui in doubt.

Sizhui took a glance at Jin Ling and Zizhen before telling everyone about their time-travel to the past.

"Yup! That's it! We have time-traveled! Sizhui is HanGuang-Jun and Wei Wuxian's son, Zizhen is the future Sect Leader of OuyangBailing, Jingyi is the future Sect Leader of GusuLan and I am the future Sect Leader of Lanling Jin," Jin Ling said, after Sizhui telling them their entire life story.

Wei Wuxian stayed quiet. His Shijie and Jin Zixuan died because of him.

Jiang Cheng was filled with guilt. He blamed Wei Wuxian and killed him.

Lan Wangji stayed emotionless but he couldn't believe that he couldn't save the person he loved.

"And," Jin Ling continued, "Wei Wuxian, you didn't kill my parents! Uncle, don't blame yourself! HanGuang-Jun, you tried your best to protect the one you loved and you did!"

The three people looked at Jin Ling in astonishment.

"He is right!" Zizhen said, enthusiastically, "Whatever happened in the past, is the past. People aren't bad, only the circumstances are!"

Lan Xichen smiled. Those juniors were really sensible. "Anyways, how can we treat Jingyi?" He asked.

Wen Kexing looked at him and said, "Well, since Jingyi shares the blood of his parents. I could see Lan Wanglei and Wen Xiaomi's story."

"Was...Was his mother killed?" Wei Wuxian asked, looking worryingly.

Wen Kexing shook his head. "No, she wasn't but that's not the point. His parents were in a loveless relationship. His father loved someone else, while his mother loved his father. It's confusing, I know," He said.

"So how can we treat him then?" Lan Xichen asked.

"You can contact their relatives in the future, right?" Zhou Zi Shu asked.

The first Jade nodded in confusion.

"Then do it," Zhou Zi Shu said, "Seeing the situation right now, you will contact Zizhen's parents first. When you do that, tell his parents to go to Cloud Recesses and meet the future you."

Lan Xichen nodded. "Okay, let's meet in the library pavilion in half an hour," He said