Chapter Two: Meeting Pt1

Since the four juniors' names weren't on the list, Lan Xichen could only afford to offer two rooms.

"So, Young Masters, I could only spare you four two rooms," Zewu-Jun said, "I hope you don't mind sharing."

Sizhui shook his head. "Of course not, Zewu-Jun. We can share the rooms among us," He said.

Zewu-Jun smiled. "Then, I'll be going. I need to do some research first, before contacting your parents in the future," He said.

He then bowed to the juniors and took his leave.

Jin Ling turned towards Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen. "So who will be sharing a room with who?" He asked, wrapping his arms together.

Zizhen raised his hand, slightly and said, "I think it will be good if Sizhui and Jingyi share a room with us."

Jingyi's ears perked up at his name. "Huh? Why?" He asked.

"Because we know nothing about the GusuLan's rules and behaviours," Zizhen replied.

Sizhui nodded. "He is right. I'll share a room with Jin Ling—If you don't mind, of course," He asked, looking at Jin Ling.

Jin Ling shrugged. "Yeah, sure. I don't care. Do whatever you want," He said.

"Great!" Jingyi said, rolling his eyes, "If I share a room with that Young Mistress, one of us would end up dead."

Jin Ling glared at Jingyi as he marched towards him. 

The next thing that happened was Jingyi dashing away while Jin Ling ran behind him.

"If I'm not wrong," Zizhen said, looking at those two, "Isn't running prohibited in Cloud Recesses?"

Sizhui nodded, recklessly, before he realised that the four of them could get into trouble because of Jin Ling and Jingyi. 

He quickly followed those two with Zizhen to stop them.

"Jin—"

Unfortunately, Jingyi already bumped into someone and he fell down.

"What the—!" He said, in anger. He then looked up and widened his eyes.

"Jingyi! You—" Jin Ling was also in a trance, seeing the person in front of him.

"What happened, guys?" Zizhen asked, coming with Sizhui.

He then looked at the person the two were looking at and mumbled in shock, "Sect Leader Jiang…" 

"Oh!" Jiang Cheng looked at Jingyi in worry. He then extended his hand and the junior, hesitantly, took it and stood up.

"I'm so sorry. Are you hurt anywhere?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"N...No, no," Jingyi said, shaking his head, "I'm fine. I'm sorry too for bumping into you."

Just in time, a familiar voice interrupted them. It was Wei Wuxian!

"Jiang Cheng! Are you bullying those disciples?" Wei Wuxian asked, mockingly. He rested his arm on Jiang Cheng's shoulder.

Jiang Cheng glared at Wei Wuxian and said, "Don't you know how to shut up?"

Just when Wei Wuxian was about to talk back, Jiang Cheng turned towards the juniors and smiled brightly. 

He bowed and said, "I am Jiang Cheng and the person, next to me, is my brother, Wei Wuxian."

Jingyi was still in a trance and couldn't utter a single word out of his mouth so Zizhen went towards him and shoved him away as he bowed back.

"I am Ouyang Zizhen, this is Lan Jingyi and the two persons behind me are Jin Ling and Lan Sizhui," He said.