And as soon as I reached their the doors opened, I walked inside making sure I don't strangle and fall because of this dress the first thing I'll do once iam in is to change this outfit , my thoughts were distracted when my eyes fell on the gorgeous place I was standing in right now wow!! This was huge and so so beautiful..

And as soon as I entered I was attacked by some people woah! Woah! Calm yourself down people I'll fall

But ofc I didn't said this keeping my most fake and sweetest smile I looked at them .

"Hello" I said
"Hi!! Iam Annaya"  one overexcited looking girl said

"And iam Tanya" the other girl said idk why but i feel they weren't the type of people I would go well with.

"Iam Naira" I replied

And the other thing which made me hell awkward was they were looking at me as if scanning my outfit or something  huh! They are seriously testing my patience right now,
I just folded my arms and raised an eyebrow making them both startle

"So-o which house are you in?!" The girl with heavy makeup and hot pink dress asked me, in the attempt to change the topic.....  honestly that dress sucked
and seriously girl wearing that you had the guts to scrutinize my style ... as if I give a shit!

"Gryffindor" i replied trying to maintain my sweet face don't want to indulge in a fight already. And by the people I met so far i think it will be tough to hold for long.

"Oh!" the other one is the blue fishtail dress said and i swear  i noticed her roll her eyes!  "well iam in slytherin and Annaya is in Ravenclaw" i just nodded "Any Gryffindor's yet?" I asked them before leaving "yeah, one girl Avneet was her name i guess" one of them i guess Tanya  sneered . "Ok!" i replied not bothering to even look at them.

As i walked inside the house I  noticed a guy he was exploring the house seems he was the one before me, as he noticed me he turned "HEY!" he said joyously as he came towards me.

"Hi" i replied smiling "Sorry i didn't noticed when you came!, actually i myself was exploring the house" He said "It's ok...so you are in Hufflepuff?!" i asked noticing his badge. 

"Oh yeah! Iam and u r in ?!" "Gryffindor" i replied "Well myself Ivaan." "Naira" I said he looks like a nice guy, until now atleast. "You know you are the second one from Gryffindor" Ivaan said 
"Yeah! Ik and infact i was looking for the other one" i replied "Oh! she was sitting on the couch there, she's a sweet girl according to me who's just a bit tired" He said chuckling .

I thanked Ivaan for telling me the location of this other gryffindor. And made my way towards her idk why but iam feeling quite excited to meet her. And finally i spotted someone laying on the couch , "Hey!" I said she looked at me and quickly straightened and sat. I looked at her dress damn she was looking elegant and she was gorgeous not to mention.

"If you are also gonna comment on my outfit than sorry iam not interested" she said i a bored tone. "oh no no infact i was about to say i really love your outfit" i replied 
"You do!" she asked as her face brightened.
"And i like yours iam sure u won't mind me trying this later" she said playfully and I nodded "Unless u give me yours" i said and we both laughed. I already like her she's sweet.

Then she told me how she faced similar situation as mine and we both share similar thoughts about tanya and Annaya and we both don't know who is which one, we already became quite good friends and as they say nothing is stronger than two girls hating same people. 

"Iam tired you know i already removed my makeup it was irritating me, but that Slytherin and Ravenclaw told me that i should wait for all the participants to come before i change my clothes. I didn't wanna agree but they had  point first impression in night suit won't be nice so i agreed" she spoke god she can talk a lot once she's comfortable around you! it's good though that she's comfortable with me. Also after listening to her I myself dropped the idea of changing my clothes.

***********

Till now  7 more contestants had entered 2 Slytherin Manan and Aditi & 3 Ravenclaw Rudra, saatvik and Farida & 2 Hufflepuff  Misha and Aryan.

So right now we have 2 Gryffindor and 3 slytherin and 4 Ravenclaw and 3 Hufflepuff. 

***********

A/N : THAT'S ALL FOR THE CHAPTER GUYS THERE'LL BE 16 TOTAL PARTICIPANTS AND ALSO I'LL TRY TO REMOVE AS MUCH PEOPLE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!  AS IT'LL BE MORE INTERSTING WHEN THERE ARE LESS PEOPLE LEFT! 

Also i might not include everyone (i.e all 16 contestants)  in chapters they might have one scene or the other as i want to focus on just the main couple!

**********

Do vote and comment Siddharth and Kartik coming in the next chapter!

And i think that it'll be a double update for today ;) not sure though

Published on May 9 2021

-kairasidneet