Reunion Concert

word count: 6 223
*not proofread

Requested

synopsis: It's a couple years after Blackpink ended, Rosé and Y/n are married to each other and have kids. Due to wanting the most privacy for their family Rosé and Y/n decided not tell their children about their mother being a celebrity. Suddenly one day their kid asks them about Blackpink, and who her mom really is.

Third Person POV

Korea - year 2030

"Baby! Come downstairs!" Rosé shouted from the kitchen.

Pairs of feet then started dashing down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"I'm here!" Two voices say in unison.

The two then turned their heads to look at each other, and started laughing.

"Mom she was talking to me!" The 6-year old laughed.

"No way! You were talking to me, right babe?" Y/n shot back.

Rosé laughed at the sight of her 6-year old daughter Sun-hee, and her wife of 7 years Y/n. They never failed to amuse her, but she knew this argument of who she called down to the kitchen wouldn't end well.

"So who did you call mommy?" The little girl asked.

Rosé walked up to her wife and leaned into her ear. "I'm sorry."

"Awh man!" Y/n whined. "You may have won this time little one, but watch your back." Y/n jokingly threatened her daughter.

Sun-hee just stuck her tongue out, but that quickly turned into a smile when Y/n ruffled her hair.

"Y/n/n I literally just brushed her hair for school and you messed it up," Rosé sighed.

"What I think it looks fine?" She replied taking a look of her daughter's hair.

Rosé shot her a look, and she immediately started running away.

"I'll go get the hair brush now!"

Y/n climbed up the stairs using her arms and feet in all fours which made her daughter laugh.

"How am I the kid and mom the adult?" Sun-hee asked.

"I ask myself the same thing everyday sweetheart," Rosé lightly laughed.

————x————

Sun-hee was now eating breakfast with her mother while Y/n was brushing her hair standing behind her.

"Ow! Mom that hurts!" The girl yelped touching her head.

"Whoops sorry."

"How are you liking school?" Rosé suddenly asked the 6 year old, hoping it would distract her from the pain of her hair being brushed.

"It's okay mommy. My teacher is really nice, but school isn't fun. I don't like learning."

This was not a surprise for both parents. Even though their daughter did amazing in her academics she would always complain about doing homework and projects.

"Then what do you like to do?" Y/n asked tying the kid's hair into a pony tail.

"Hmmm," she started to think. "I like to dance with Aunty Lisa!"

If only Sun-hee knew her mother Y/n was a well known choreographer and her Aunty Lisa was one of the best kpop dancers of all time. In fact Sun-hee didn't even know her mother Rosé was a part of the biggest girl group, Blackpink.