Jealous

Y/n's POV

Rosé fucked up.

Big time.

————flash back————

I step out of the bathroom after my long hot shower, and I walk towards mine and Rosé's room ready to get dressed when I hear Rosie talking on the phone with someone.

"Okay so the plan is give her the cold shoulder, any advances she tries to make on you, make sure you ignore them and don't give in, make her mad, got it?" said the person on the other end of the phone, who I recognized to be Jisoo's voice.

"Nooo unnie, I can't do that to her," Rosé responded amused.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!" Jisoo said aggressively. "You owe me and it's totally unfair how Y/n beat me in that PubG match, she doesn't deserve bragging rights when she cheated to win, you have to help me get revenge pleaseee!" Jisoo pleaded.

Jisoo you little devil, I did not cheat I won fair and square!

I finally decided to continue walking, and heard Rosé say,

"Shit, she's coming I'll talk to you later Jichuu," in a hushed tone.

I walk into our room and go in to give Rosé a kiss to which she curves me! And tells me she needs to take a call and hurriedly leaves the room.

So you decided to listen to your friend huh

Wrong move babe. Wrong move.

————x————

For the past three days the most action I've got from Rose was a fucking kiss on the cheek.

A kiss on the cheek!

She's my fucking girlfriend, not my grandma!

This is getting so hard to control, but I need to play along. I'll have to make a plan that backfires on Rosie. How dare she listen to what Jisoo wants and make me suffer.

As I recalled how she dodged my advances I started fuming.

———— Day 1————

I wake up to see my beautiful girlfriend making us some pancakes. She's wearing these cute penguin pj bottoms and a cropped tank top. She was also dancing around listening to 'One thing' by One Direction.

God she's so cute.

I walk up behind her, and wrap my arms around her waist gently. Giving her a soft kiss on her shoulder, and saying "Good morning babe."

To which she immediately snaps and says, "Y/n can you stop distracting me, I'm trying to make pancakes," while pushing me off.

I step back and think what the fuck.

————Day 2————

Today we invited all the girls over to watch a movie.

It was my turn to pick a movie and I had the perfect idea. Rosé can't stand horror movies, she gets so scared by them, and needs me to cuddle with her.